Prank | Jimin

Y/n was giggling with Daisy as they both laughed at her boyfriend who was sitting with a big pout on his face. 

"Look at him. It was a prank, Noon." Daisy hugged her boyfriend as he immediately clung back to her. 

"Quit being dramatic. I can't believe you fell for it. Daisy told me the details. She made it so obvious it was a prank." She chuckled as she thing it was a poorly planned prank. Daisy is a good actor but Y/n knows her too well and can see through her acts, unfortunately her new boyfriend can't.

"I bet you would get scared too if suddenly Jimin said he wanted to break up with you." Noon stated out and for a second Y/n was lost in thought. 

"How dare you even think of something, Jimin could never." I looked at Noon.

"But I could." Y/n whispered softly. Noon and Daisy  looked at her and came out from the conversation we were having. 

"What do you even mean?" Daisy asked with all seriousness.

"I mean, what about a prank on Jimin?" She had a mischievous smile.

"You are telling me you want to do a prank like that on him? He is in Korea right now how will you do it?" Daisy asked.

"This makes it even better. If he was here I would never be able to pull it off but he's not here. I can easily act on the call. "

"You are a crazy woman." Daisy laughed but excited as well for the plan. "What exactly are you planning to do?"

"Just wait and watch girl, wait and watch." Y/n announced, Daisy and Noon looked at each other and laughed out too.

--------

"Sorry I missed your call. I was in the shower, came back home from a stressful day." Jimin sat down in front of his phone as it was on video call. "So baby how have you been?" He asked with the sweetest tone.

For a second Y/n were going to melt at his voice but no Sam has to be strong, she needs her prank to go well. "It's like you never have time for me." Y/n said in an annoyed voice. 

"Babe I always have time for you. I am here rn right? Let's talk I missed you." He pulled himself closer to the camera and had a big pout on his face.

"What's the point? I don't feel like talking rn." 

"Y/n baby, did I do something wrong? You seem a little off." He unbuttoned his shirt a little for breath and pulled away from the camera with a look of concern on his face.

"I think it's just not the same anymore. Yk like between us." Y/n avoided eye contact knowing well she will break into a laughter if she did so. She can't think straight seeing those beautiful eyes.

"What do you mean? What's wrong y/n?" He didn't use any sweet words or nickname. Now things are getting serious.

"You know what I mean Jimin. It's just not working out. I think we should take a break."

"What do you mean a BREAK?" Jimin stood up and looked straight in her eyes for answers. "I don't even get what's making you think this way." 

"Jimin it's been a long time coming. I think we should break up." Jimin held his hair, confusion running through him. "Please don't call or text me. Don't make it harder than it already is." 

She immediately cut the call and breathe a sigh of relief. It wasn't as easy as she thought. She texted daisy about how she executed the plan. She decided she'll do the reveal by tomorrow morning.

Next morning she woke up,brushed her teeth, showered and completed her morning chores. She took her phone as she had plans with Daisy but her eyes wide opened to see 100 miss calls from Jimin and 150 messages. She couldn't believe her eyes. She thought jimin would have figured out by now it was a prank but this suggested other wise. He is really serious now.

Y/n immediately was about to leave when she read text of Daisy that she had fallen sick so she couldn't go with her today. She decided to stay back and first of all clear the mess she had created. Sbe was about to write  a paragraph explaining everything when she heard the door bell ring.

She opened the door and it was none other than jimin. She looked at him in shock.

"Jimin? You came all the way from Korea.". She was absolutely suprised.

He immediately grabbed her neck gently and pulled her against the wall. "I think you have been feeling quite lonely these days. The lack of attention is making your brain think that silly little pranks like these are fun. Huh?" She couldn't say  word she felt really hot right now, like like this side of jimin the possesive one.

"How did you figure it out?" She asked flirtatiously.

"Baby I know you too well. You wouldn't dare to break up with me. You know how much I love you." He started kissing her neck softly. "You made me so worried baby. You love being a bad girl. But that's alright, I'll tame you to be a good girl with my cock."

He pulled himself towards her and she could feel his hard bulge rub against her stomach. He picked her up and took her to the bedroom and Y/n giggled being man handled by him so easily. She kissed him and he took her to the bed and started to undress her.

"I missed you so much Jimin."

"I know you did Love." He pulled her on top of her. "Show me how much you missed me now. Show me how sorry you are for making me worry with your prank baby. Ride me."

She obeyed his every words and skillfully jumped on top of his hardness and moved back and forth. He kept his hand beneath his head and looked at you adoringly, seeing you make a mess of yourself out of desperation, showing him how much you wanted him. He just smiled out y/n.

They both had just missed each other a lot. Her silly little prank didn't end in the way she wanted but she sure as well wasn't complaining.

---------------
GUYS UPDATING AFTER SO LONG. HOW ARE Y'ALL?!? DID YOU LIKE THE STORY PEOPLE