No Strings Attached| Jungkook

The story doesn't reflect any of the members' real life personalities

The story doesn't reflect any of the members' real life personalities. Please treat them as mere stories.

Skin slapping had filled the room. Y/n was bent over the couch and Jungkook was taking her from the back with a lot of aggression. Y/n hair was sticking onto her face because of the sweat.

Jungkook likes it rough with her and so did she. She enjoyed being degraded during their exchanges. She actually enjoyed it even more because he lost all his sanity with her.

He pulled her by her hair and she fell on his chest not having the energy to hold herself together. His movements did not stop, only got slower. His fingers slipped to her swollen heat. He started rubbing it in circles, his kisses lingering on her shoulders.

"Fu-ugh Jeon just let me come" Y/n whimpered out.

He grabbed her jaws and whispered in her ears. "Really? You wanted to be such a tease before. Now you wanna come so easily?" He gives her a hard thrust making her almost fall but his strong grip keeps her in place. "Hmm? No back talk now that you are at my mercy?"

"Jeon-"

He spanked her hard on her pussy.

"Is that what you call me? Beg for it." Jungkook was completely playing with her.

"Daddy please let me. Please fill me up." Y/n was a moaning mess.

"Such a desperate one." He leaves her jaws and just kisses her all over softly. He bends her down again and starts taking her hard and fast again. This time finally making her come.

Y/n laid on the couch too weak in her knees to stand up. She has no strength after the intense orgasm.

Jungkook picked himself up and got dressed.

He was sitting near her legs and tying her shoelaces.

"I'll have to miss my college because of you."  He kicked him a little but instantly regretted it.

Jungkook started kissing her thighs to soothe the pain.

"I am sorry. I just couldn't control today. You are on a pill right?"

"I am. Can I get cuddles when you get back?" She pouted sarcastically.

"Y/n I am not your boyfriend, just sex nothing before or after." He chuckled.

She throws a cushion at him. "Asshole. This pussy comes with a price."

"I believe I already paid you with my dick." He smirked and picked the blanket from the room and gave it to her.

She laid on the bed and slept.

Jungkook and Y/n became friends during college. They got drunk one day and did it and ever since they got in a relationship with no strings attached.