What the Ghoul's powers are

Quintessence:
Quintessence ghouls can communicate telepathically, can temporarily remove a human's soul from it's body, can read minds, can read a person's essence (find out physical things like illnesses), and can temporarily tamper with the human mind, but will get incredibly dizzy or nauseous if they do so for too long.

Water:
Water ghouls can hold their breaths for long periods of time/can breathe under water. They can lower their body temperature during warm seasons, and they have slight mutation abilities, like gaining fins, webbing in their hands and feet, gills, and that strange clear second eyelid that some semi-aquatic animals have (like alligators or crocodiles).

Fire:
Fire ghouls can withstand higher temperatures, but are still able to get burned by hot surfaces. They can increase their body temperature when cold, heat up their hands, and can create small flames with their hands. On the rare occasion of a fire ghoul's body is too hot, they can breathe fire but usually results in them passing out and needing an increase in hydration fluids.

Earth:
Earth ghouls can release calming waves/sensations to soothe anxiety, nervousness, or other strong emotions. They can turn objects into plants, grow plants from the palms of their hands, can manipulate the pants around them, and can revive dead plants with their powers. If they use their calming abilities too much, it gives them a headache and slight irritability.

Air:
Air ghouls have pain-soothing abilities, good for soothing physical pains. They can create small wind gusts, and have slight mutation abilities as well ( sprout wings from their backs, wings differ from ghoul to ghoul). If they use their healing power too much, it will give them headaches and migraines, and if they use their wind abilities too much, it will leave them winded and dizzy.

Multi:
Multi ghouls share most of their power set with quintessence ghouls, minus the soul tampering and mind reading. They also share several powers with the other elements. They can slightly adjust their body temperatures, both warmer and colder, can hold their breaths for longer, have calming abilities, and pain soothing abilities but they aren't as strong as full Earth or Air ghouls.

Special:
Special ghouls are also similar to quintessence ghouls, but have a stronger connection to humans (via soul and essence). They can communicate telepathically, can feel and read human essences, and can make slight alterations to a person or ghoul's essence. Altering an essence is incredibly difficult and requires a lot of energy, so it's rare for them to attempt to do so as it can make them woozy, nauseous, pass out, or in some cases leave them in a comatose state for 2-4 days.

Cowbell:
Cowbell ghoul(s) can communicate with the earth, nature, and animals. They can not directly speak to it, or it speaks to them, but they can understand it and are able to feel certain things, it's feels like they have knowledge on things that wouldn't even seem like it would be possible to know, like if a flower saw something walk past it, or if a tree is celebrating its birthday, or the name an animal has given itself, things of that nature.
Due to this sensitivity to nature, they have a tendency to really not like flys or mosquito, as they are able to sense the intentions when they are constantly around and can be bothering and highly annoying.

Whatever Sunshine is:

{A/N: I discussed this with a friend and we weren't quite sure what to categorize Sunshine (and now Aurora) in since they didn't quite feel like a multi ghoul, but they also didn't fall under air ghoul, so we just went with a combination of the two}
Sunshine and Aurora have multi ghoul traits with the Air ghoul traits being stronger than the rest.