⛔️Swiss x Reader ⛔️

You can either read this as it's own thing or as a continuation of 'High Jacked' (it's written as a continuation) but it doesn't really matter.
TW: Teeny tiny bit of blood
—————————————————————————

You wake up again in the middle of the night and find Swiss sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Hey," he says, "You Ok?" He puts his hand on your chest. "You slept through the whole day," he says.

You rub your eyes. "I did not sleep well."
"Yeah, I figured." He says, smiling. "You were pretty wound up."

"I still am." You mumble.
Swiss sighs and sits down next to you. "Wanna take a few hits on a joint? Help unwind a little?"
You sit up. "Yes. Please."

"Good, c'mon, let's go to the kitchen." He says.
You get up from the bed and follow Swiss down the stairs to the kitchen.
"So, how did the night go?" He asks, lighting the joint.

"It went fine," you say, taking a big inhale of the marijuana.
"Good," he says. "That's good, so no nightmares?"

"No," you say, "Just me waking up a few times and feeling very cold and very afraid. But it's gone now."

He nods. "Yeah, it'll be interesting to see when someone uploads it on the internet,"
You nod. "Yeah... I didn't see the whole thing," you say, taking another hit.

"You didn't?"
You shake your head. "No, when the screen turned red and had that high pitched screeching that's when I dropped my tea and the glass broke,"

"Oh," Swiss says. "That's too bad."
You shrug and take another hit. "It happens."

"Yeah, it does." He says, exhaling the smoke. "Well, I'm glad you're feeling better." He smiles. "And I'm glad you're here, with me."

You smile back at him, then suddenly remember the last time you smiled. You bite your lip and blush. Swiss chuckles and takes the joint from you.

"Your blushin' babes," he purrs. "I like it."
You smile and take the joint from him again.

You stand there, inhaling and exhaling the sweet smoke, until you feel like you are floating on a cloud. It feels so good that you close your eyes and give in to the bliss. "I'm sorry I'm such a basket case," you say, "I just, I feel so alone and scared right now and I don't know if I can do this."

"Hey." Swiss says, "It's going to be ok."
You nod. "I hope so."
"You'll do fine. Trust me."

You nod again. "I trust you." You say.
Swiss smiles and you feel his hands find their way to your hips. "I'll be right here," he says, "Right beside you, through the good and the bad."

You take another hit from the joint.
You turn to face him and he kisses you. Your body instinctively melts against his. Your lips part and his tongue enters your mouth. He tastes so good. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and pull him closer to you.

He moans and deepens the kissing. His hands feel so good on your back and your legs slide up his. You are so comfortable with him that you let him lead.

He pulls away first and looks into your eyes. "I love you," he says, "So much."
You smile. "I love you too."

He kisses you again. This time he lingers on your lips. You feel like you are about to melt into a puddle of goo right there on the kitchen floor.