⛔️Terzo x Reader - Stress⛔️

You're so tired. You can barely find Sisters of Sin to help you out with anything anymore. You've been bouncing between tasks, caring for the kits, watching over the ministry, and you've even ended up taking over some of the Sister's jobs since you can't find them anywhere.

It's only been a week, but you're completely over it. A cold had been going around right after Copia left for tour, which landed 4 of the kits with coughs and some runny noses, which you've been having to manage.

It's about midnight when you cave into yourself and flop down on your bed. You're too stressed out and you need some way to release some of the tension. You don't even think about locking the door when you get into bed.

You stare at the ceiling for a moment before sitting up and stripping off all your clothes and laying back down. You sigh and close your eyes, letting your hand slip down to your pelvic region.

You run your hand over your clit and let it rest there for a moment. You begin to lightly rub it before slowly moving it around, circling your clit with your fingers. You let out a soft, breathy moan.

You slowly move your fingers and get a little more aroused. You move your other hand up and begin to massage your chest before opening your eyes and looking at your phone.

No notifications.

You turn off your phone and put it on the nightstand and let your hand slip down to your clit once again. You bite down on your pillowcase to muffle your moans.

You keep playing with yourself until you're shaking all over and you can't take it anymore. You keep yourself off for a few minutes with your hand, focusing on the sensations.

Your tummy's full of tension and it's about to burst, but you lose it instantly as you hear the doorknob click.

You grab the nearest blanket and throw it over yourself and look back at the door. Terzo pokes his head into the room.

"Are you alright?" He asks. "You've been very distant,"
"T-T-Terzo- now's not a good time-"

"Are you ok?"
"I-I-I'm fine," You say, stuttering. "Go back to sleep."

"Are you sure?" he asks, walking closer to you. "You seem really distressed,"
"I-I-I just need to keep myself occupied. Go back to sleep."

"I can stay with you if you want. We can talk-"
"Please, just go back to sleep, I'm ok-" You clench your thighs together and roll over a little, the blanket slips off your shoulders.

Terzo's eyes widen. "Oh... oh I walked in on something didn't I?" He quickly averts his gaze, blushing slightly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have interrupted."

"It's fine," you say, pulling the blanket back up. "I just needed some time to myself."
Terzo nods, still looking embarrassed. You notice the tent that's started to form in his pants. You bite your lip and start to weigh your options.
"I-I-I'll leave you be-"

"Wait, Terzo," you say, pushing yourself up on your elbows. "Sit-"
"But-"

"Please, just sit."
"Okay," he says, sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Thank you." You say. "Um... I... could we..." you hesitate, feeling uncertain. "Could we talk?"
Terzo looks at you, his eyes full of concern. "Of course," he says, sitting back. "What's wrong?"
You take a deep breath and try to gather your thoughts. "I just feel... overwhelmed." You say. "I... I can't get any help anymore... and I... feel... I can't feel... I feel empty..."

"You feel like you're falling apart, honey?"
"Yes."
"I know what that's like," Terzo says. "I... I get it..."

You grab Terzo and pull him to you and burry your face against his neck. He relaxes a bit and wraps his arms around you.