⛔️Headcannons - Ghouls and Papas

•Zephyr gets really bad back pains after sex and generally prefers to bottom go he's putting less strain on his back. If you offer to rub his back as a form of after care he may just ask you to marry him.

•Mountain is the best ghoul for first timers. He's always gentle and listens really well.

•Secondo has the highest body count out of all the Papas.

•Mountain has a tendency to go non-verbal while in rut, usually just growling or purring as his form of communication.

•Air rarely goes into rut, but when he does his whole body is usually very flushed and it's quite obvious.

•Copia has thought about having sex with Aether before, he's just too scared to ask.

•Terzo has threesomes with Alpha and Omega all the time. He finds it funny when they fight with who gets to fuck him first.

•Primo has had sex with Air once. And he managed to cover it up very well since he knew he wasn't supposed to do that.

•Ether used to always want to keep the lights off during sex because he was a little self conscious since he was a little on the chubby side but Dew would always talk him out of it because Dew liked how squishy he was.

•Mountain gets hesitant when trying to have sex with anyone who's head reaches under his pecs. He's worried he'll squish them.

•Primo is super vanilla When it comes to sex, like, the most vanilla dirty talk will turn him into putty. He has no preference in top or bottom, just having a partner to do it with makes him happy.

•Secondo is incredibly kinky and is very much a power top, unless he's with someone he genuinely cares deeply for and he will be a service  bottom if it makes them comfortable. He's willing to try almost anything, but puts his foot down if it comes to sharp objects.

•Terzo is slightly less kinky, but equally as open minded as his older brother. Depending on his mood, he'll either be a totally Dom, a service top, or a full sub.

•Copia is mostly a Service bottom. He's shy, and usually prioritizes the pleasure of his partner over his own. He'll be open to try things his partner wants to try, but has his limits.

•Omega likes to cuddle after sex, the he finds the warmth of his partner's body comforting.

•Ivy has a preference for water ghouls as partners. He likes that they're not opposed to getting wet while having sex, since he likes the feeling of damp moss on his bare skin.

•Earth (Earth #1) has a hand kink and adores being fingered and having fingers stuck in his mouth.

•Cirrus loves the feeling of another ghoul's tail inside her, since they usually touch areas that a dick can't.

•Dew is willing to try almost every kink in the book, if he doesn't already have it.

•Swiss loves having sex with Mountain while they're both higher than kites.