Special/Phil x Reader x Cowbell

This is a continuation of  'that time of the month'.
Also there's a shower scene in here but I don't think that counts as naughty since it's just a shower.
—————————————————————————

"I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner." Special says, his head resting on your shoulder. You wrap your arm around him and lean your head on his. "I just needed someone to talk to, you know? I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend before." he says.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner." Cowbell says, looking at you. You reach up and give him a peck on the forehead. "I just needed someone to love, you know? I don't think I've ever had a partner before." He says.

"I love you both."

"We love you too, Y/N."
You blush at the love and snuggle closer to them.
"I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner." Special says.
"This is nice," Cowbell says, snuggling closer to you.

You smile, content between the two ghouls, watching the TV. someone gets their head chopped off and Cowbell flinches and Special laughs at him.

"Awe, Bell's scared," He teases.
"Shut up," He hisses.

You giggle and lean your head on their shoulders.
"I love you," You whisper.
"I love you too, Y/N," They both say.
You fall asleep in the arms of the two ghouls.

The next day, you wake up early. The TV's still on, playing some obscure horror movie from the 70's. Special is curled up against your back and Cowbell is completely sprawled out on the other half of the bed, snoring. You smile and gently wake them, leaning over and patting them on the head.

"Morning, sleepyheads," You say. They rub their eyes and groan. "You sleep ok?" You ask.
"We did," He says. "Thanks for the snuggle fest last night." Cowbell stretches. "Thoroughly enjoyed it."

Special nuzzled the back of his neck. "I wouldn't say no if you wanted to do it again sometime."
You chuckle and roll your eyes. "I'm going to take a shower, want to join me?"

"I'd love to," Special says, grinning from ear to ear. Cowbell nods too. You smile and get up, heading to the bathroom. You work on stripping down and Special unclasps your bra for you.  Cowbell strolls in behind you, pausing to drop his pants. "Why don't you close the door?" You ask.
He nods, shutting it as you turn and face him.

You pull his shirt off while Special continues to strip. You step into the shower, soaping yourself up. You move up and down the shower, washing yourself thoroughly. You lean back and close your eyes, enjoying the feeling of the water on your skin. Special and Cowbell join you shortly. You move to the water, soaping each other up.

You move your hands up and down the Ghoul's bodies, washing them thoroughly. You lean over and soap up Cowbell, who leans over and soaps your back. Special leans over and soaps your stomach, washing it thoroughly. You turn around and lean back, soaping both of them up. You move your hands up and down their backs and their stomachs, washing them thoroughly. You turn around and lean back, closing your eyes as the water pours over you. You enjoy the shower for what feels like hours, washing yourself thoroughly. When you're done, you step out, wrapping a towel around yourself. You walk into the bedroom, Special and Cowbell following behind you. You sit down on the bed, and they join you. You smile, flopped on the bed. "That was fun."

"I enjoyed it too," Special says, flopping on his back. Cowbell lies on top of Special, with his head on his stomach. "I haven't felt this relaxed in ages." He says, softly purring.
You smile.

—————————————————————————
A bit shorter than the other stuff here, but still cute none the less. And besides, these boys need more love.