⛔️Headcannons - ghouls⛔️

•The ghouls tend to have orgies after long tours as a way to relax and relive stress.

•All the ghouls have a naughty box, some have more toys than other's, but they all have some

•Rain hates going into rut, so when he does he locks himself in his room and eats graham crackers to try to help suppress the urges (yes, graham crackers were invented to do that)

•Swiss has a shock collar, specifically for Sodo

•Before Most reviled herself to be a woman, whenever she would enter her heat, she'd lock herself in her room and eat graham crackers to help. She'd also light candles and leave them near  the door to mask the smell of her heat and use being sick as an excuse.

•Mountain likes having sex outside, as long as it's nighttime and in a secluded area. He has a specific spot he prefers, but any secluded area is good enough.

•Dew likes having sex in the shower or in the bathtub, it reminds him of his roots as a water ghoul.

•Sunshine gets really nervous when talking about sex, but if you get her in a room and she's comfortable, she'll be a total Dom

•Aether is a Service top when he's not in rut, but you can usually get him to sub if you play with his tail.

•Cumulus is a Dom top. No question.

•You can only get Sodo to bottom if he's in rut and very desperate.

•Alpha's a Dom when it comes to other guys but subs for women.

•Usually Omega and Alpha have to wrestle with each other to determine who tops

•Sodo has definitely gotten a boner while Swiss was working on his tattoos. Swiss will not let him live it down. They now have an inside joke when whenever they want to fuck but want to ask about it discreetly, Swiss will ask Sodo if he wants him to 'touch up his tattoos 'or Sodo will ask Swiss for a 'new one'.

•Cirrus is very susceptible to baby fever and has tried multiple times to convince other ghouls to get her pregnant.

•Phantom acts like a Dom while having sex conversations, but the minute you get him in the bedroom he turns into a sub.

• Sodo and Swiss have the most Sex toys out of all the ghouls.

•Mountain and Sunshine have the least amount of sex toys.

•Sodo ADORES wax play, but will get mad if wax gets on his nipple piercings.

•Aurora doesn't masturbate. If she's going to get off, it needs to be with another person.

•Aether will go for hours while in rut, and will fuck about any hole he can for as long as he can. Sodo will try his damndest to his from Aether during this time, as not not get his ass completely obliterated.

•Swiss will often get high before he has sex to try and prolong the experience it get high after to let him sleep.

•Sodo likes it when his nipple piercings get tugged on.

•Rain subs unless he's in rut. Then you better start praying to whatever you believe in.

•Mountain is a service bottom.

•Sodo has a reputation for being rough, from how rough he is with the guys, but that's only to assert himself as the top male, and if he were to have sex with the ghoulettes, he'd be nice and gentle and let them have a fair amount of control

•Sodo doesn't like being on the bottom, he's scared he's going to get squished.

•like Sodo, Rain likes having sex in the shower or the bathtub, he'll also fuck you in the lake if your up for it.

•Water ghouls tend to get really cuddly after sex since they get cold easily with the lack of activity plus their covered in sweat.

•Cumulus in heat is probably the most terrifying thing. She's mean. Like, turn Sodo into an obedient Sub levels of mean.

•Cowbell likes having his hair pulled.

•Phil has definitely fucked Terzo at least once.

•Ether also likes having sex while in water but prefers the bath or lake over the shower.

•During orgies, the girls tend to clump together and gang up on Mountain if he doesn't have Rain.

•Aurora hasn't been in on the orgies yet, she's usually more interested in sleeping.

•Sodo is terrible at remembering to retract his claws before fingering someone. Blame Swiss, Swiss never says anything when he does it.

•Aurora despises Degrading, if you even try she'll start crying and it'll take about a week for her to get over it.

•Phantom is the opposite of Alpha, He Doms girls and subs for guys.

•Swiss was the first person to fuck Phantom.

•Phantom likes being degraded when he's subbing. But if you try when he's Domming, he will edge you to no end and may never actually let you cum and just leave you bothered.

•Zephyr likes lap dances. (Yeah, it's because of the whole Chair thing)

•Just about any ghoul will eat you out on your period if it's a full moon. It makes them feel less better about wanting your blood since your body's already getting rid of it.

•Swiss and Sodo will eat you one of your period regardless of if it's a full moon or not. Yeah they know that there is uterine tissue in it, they don't care.