⛔️Alpha x Reader - Knots⛔️

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't really have an Idea for a story to lead up to this so WE JUST GONNA JUMP IN HEAD FIRST!
Contains: Knotting, Body worship (I think)
—————————————————————————

You reach up and put your hand on his cheek. You lean in and press your lips to his.

He kisses you back. His tongue finds its way into your mouth and you wrap your arms around his shoulders and pull him in tight. His hands grip your butt and he lifts you up off your feet as he passionately kisses you. You don't want to break away.

You sigh softly, content. You don't care.
You close the door and lock it.
You and Alpha continue to explore each other's bodies with your hands and your mouths. You're both so turned on that you don't even care.

Soon enough, Alpha has you laying on your back on the floor, your shirt and bra discarded somewhere in the room, leaving your in your socks, pants, and panties, as he grooms your upper body, his hot tongue lapping over your soft, supple flesh.

You let out a small moan, loving the way he worships your body. Your legs wrap around his back as he continues to work his magic on your body, and you bask in the afterglow of passion.

"I love you," Alpha whispers into your ear.
"I love you too, Alpha," you whisper back.
Alpha licks a long strip from your bellybutton, up your stomach, between your breasts, up the side of your neck, up to your ear.

"Is that a good spot?" he whispers.
You nod, loving his touch. "Yes," you whisper, "That's a good spot."
"I'm glad," he says, before biting your neck gently.

You shudder, but it's not from pain. He didn't bite hard enough to break the skin, but it did leave a small mark.

You stare into each other's eyes as he bites down a little more, making sure to leave a mark. You're both in too much of a lust-induced haze to care. He licks over the hickeys and you can hear the deep rumble of his purr in his chest. You're so happy and in love.

He whispers in your ear, "I want you so much."
"I want you too," you say.
He kisses you once more, then withdraws. His face is flushed, his breathing deep, and his breath hot. You see the outline of his arousal pressing against his boxer briefs.

You grin.
You grin and nod.
He moves his underwear aside. You lean forward and gently take him in your hand. He's still hard as a rock. He groans softly.

You can still hear chatting outside of the room.
You sit up and lean forward so that you can wrap your hand around his length. You slowly stroke him, enjoying his feel, his smell, and most of all, his hardness. He lets out a breath, a silent moan.

You continue to stroke him and he licks long strips over your chest. He nips at your neck, bites down lightly, and makes you jump. He growls, his hips beginning to buck against your hand. He's close. So close.

"I'm going to come," he pants.
"I know," you say, grinning.

"No, I'm really coming. Touch the tip of my head-" His breath hitches when you do just that, rubbing the tip of his cock with your thumb. He lets out a string of curses, his body twitching as his release begins to build.

"Like this?" you ask, rubbing him faster.
"Yes!" He gasps. "Faster!"
You do as he asks. He's right. You can feel his impending release. You rub him faster and he bucks his hips a little.

"I'm coming," he gasps. "Touch me, come on." He starts to pant. "Touch it, touch it, touch it!"
You follow his orders, rubbing him faster, making him pant and swear. He's so close, you can feel his pulse in your hand. Your hand is aching and your palm is slick with sweat. He groans louder. He's going to come.