⛔️ Phantom x Reader - Making Babies⛔️

Ghoulette reader experiencing her first heat. And subby Phantom, because I can
Contains: Breeding, marking
—————————————————————————

You had felt this weird feeling in your stomach, like a twisting or a pulling sensation, and it didn't feel all that great. You assumed it was maybe your period, but when you realized it wasn't, it was all the more concerning.

It continued to get worse throughout the day, and it was taking a toll on you. You were snappier, more aggressive, and would growl at almost anyone passing by you. You hadn't eaten a hole lot either, whatever was happening had made you loose your appetite. The day was almost over, and you had moved up to your room, tired of everything.

You try to sleep but you don't really want to sleep alone. You go to Swiss's room but then decide not to.

You silently slip down the hallway and walk to the courtyard. You climb up the trellis and sit on the roof with the broken door, just staring at the sky. You can't do anything else. Your brain is in a haze. You hear soft footsteps approach you from behind.

You turn and see the bright yellow eyes of Phantom. "What are you doing?" he asks, alarmed.

"I'm sorry, Phantom," you say, "but I can't sleep. I need to be around other people. It's a defense mechanism." You say.

"But it's late, why'd you walk all the way out here?"
"I don't know. I don't have any answers. I just needed to be around other people."

Phantom, understanding. "Do you want to talk about it?"
"No." You say.

He comes closer and out of the shadows. He's not wearing a shirt. Phantom sits down next to you, his silvery skin glistening in the moonlight. "You know," he says, "sometimes it helps to talk about things. It can make you feel better."

You feel uncomfortable and look away, not wanting to stare. He walks up and presses his body against yours, wrapping his arms around you. You can feel his heart pounding, his breath on your neck.

"Like, if you ever want to talk about anything, you know, ever... about anything... about anything at all... you know you can talk to me, right?"

You feel yourself getting sick. You can't breathe. You leap away from him. Your heart is pounding in your ears. "I... I can't," you choke. "I'm sorry."
Phantom stares at you in disbelief. "Y/N, are you ok?" he asks.

You nod. "I'm fine. I... I'll be okay."
Phantom sighs and stands up. "Come on," he says. "Let's go back to your room."
You follow Phantom back to your room. You don't even know how you get there. You just walk along beside him.

When you get back to the room, you go straight to bed. You lay on your back for a few hours, just staring at the ceiling as Phantom sleeps next to you.

After deciding that you're not going to sleep you get up and stand in front of the window.
Phantom seems to notice your absence from the bed since he rolls over and calls to you softly.
"Y/n? Y/n?"

You don't respond.
He sits up and walks over to you. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He asks.
You turn to look at him, dead in the eye.
"Y/n-"

You push him against to wall crash your lips against his, kissing him roughly. You don't know why you did it, but you did. Your body craves his. You feel his hands on you, pulling you in, breaking the lip-lock. You slip one hand down his pants, feeling his arousal through his pants. He whimpers.

"Y-y/n-"
You slide your hand up his underwear, feeling his hardness. You push him down onto the bed and climb on top of him, grinding your hips against his.
"I want you," you say, "I want you so bad."
"Y/n-"