Information

Izuku Midoriya, known for his astute business acumen and unwavering determination, found himself entangled in a web of danger when his company became a target for rival organizations. In the midst of chaos, Tomura Shigaraki, a man feared by many, stepped forward with an offer of protection, presenting an opportunity for a mutually beneficial alliance. 

Initially resistant to Tomura's involvement, Izuku eventually realized the magnitude of the threat he faced when his daughter, Eri Midoriya, was being followed and blackmailers were threatening to expose Izuku's true gender. Reluctantly, Izuku accepted Tomura's assistance, not fully comprehending the impact it would have on his life. 

Tomura Shigaraki was looking for an easy, monetary source to quickly fund his underground criminal organizations, and when he saw the seemingly young and naïve CEO of Gejitsu, one of the top technological corporations in Japan, Tomura thought he had struck gold.

However, as the two got to know each other better, past the facades of being powerful leaders from opposite worlds, a forbidden attraction ignited. Izuku's strength and determination fascinated Tomura, while his dangerous and powerful allure drew Izuku in like a moth to a flame. Their alliance became a delicate dance between lust and power, as they navigated the shadows of Tomura's criminal empire and the boardrooms of Izuku's corporate conglomerate.

===

ੈ✩‧₊˚ notes ˚₊‧✩ ੈ

Eri Midoriya is not a self insert. She is from My Hero Academia; she and all the other characters are owned by Kohei Horikoshi.

Izuku Midoriya is the youngest CEO in Gejitsu's history, freshly twenty-two, and rose to the top almost a year ago. Publicly, Izuku Midoriya presents himself as male, as the corporate world did not treat female workers, much less female CEOs kindly. He is biologically a woman, but prefers to use he/him pronouns. Five years ago, Izuku Midoriya slept with a nameless, blue-haired man when he got drunk at a party. Nine months later, his daughter, Eri Midoriya was born. 

Tomura Shigaraki is the leader of the yakuza, the Japanese mafia. He took the position after All for One, the previous leader was jailed and sent to an exclusive, heavily guarded prison outside of Japan. Five years ago, he took a green-haired woman to bed, but she was gone the next morning. He never took another lover.

This is a non-quirk AU, starring Izuku Midoriya as CEO and Tomura Shigaraki as Mafia Boss.

Edited by @SilverRse <3 and beta read by @Vyrxiil! 

The cover art is by Jellyfish on twitter. 

Enjoy :)

- eri (the author 🏋️‍♂️)