Kidnapped by ONI

-Year: 2517-

-Planet Location: Sargasso-

-19 year old Y/n POV-

I was walking around downtown with my little sister name Daisy, and she is a six year old, but we mostly the fountain that was place in the square. As the sunset when I turn around and saw two ONI who just adducted my sister, as I charge at them as I tackled one of them hard. But one tried to punch me as I grab his hand.

Y/N:

ONI2: Oh shit

ONI2: Oh shit...

Y/N: Oh shit is right you dumb fuck.

I snap his left hand as he scream but one of them hit me on the back of my head making me say this.

Y/N: Gah! The back of my head! *fall to the ground and pretend to be unconscious.*

ONI1: Fucking hell...

ONI2: What the fuck do we do with him?

ONI1: We take him.

ONI2: Alright.

They pick up my body and put me in the van, but I saw the clone of me and the clone of my sister. But-

*Bang!*

The sniper fire was heard as a bullet hit the clone me in the head scaring clone sister. Both ONI's entered the van and drove off as I got from the van floor as my sister hug me.

Daisy: *hug Y/n and starts to cry.* Big bro!

Y/N: *calming Daisy down.* Shhh, it's going to be alright. Whatever we are being taken too... we will find a way back home.

Daisy: O-okay...

As ONI take us to a ship but they didn't bother to separate me and my sister, and they know that I will come to my sister. As the ship takes off as we now in space, after a while ONI brought us food, but I throw it at ONI1 in the head.

ONI1: OW! WHAT THE HELL! SPARTAN TWENTY-THREE, YOU NEED TO EAT!

Y/N: *give a 🖕to ONI1.*

ONI1: Spartan twenty-three, you will eat-

ONI2: Do you want a broken hand?

ONI1: No.

ONI2: Then leave him alone or you get your ass kick.

They leave as I keep a eye on my baby sister who is eating but she looks at me as she hands me a cookie to me as she said.

Daisy: Please... do the Cookie Monster for me.

Y/N: *chuckles.* Alright, alright, I will.

I transform my mouth into a Sangheili mouth as I grab a cookie from my sister as I put in my mouth and did the Cookie Monster that my sister always watched. As she laughed but I transform my Sangheili mouth into a human mouth since one of them is coming in.