Spartans Let's Suit Up

-Ship: UNSC Frigate Commonwealth-

-heading to: En Route to UNSC Damascus Materials Testing facility-

-Planet: Chi Ceit 4-

-1750 hours-

-Year: November 27, 2525-

-Y/n POV-

I was in the barracks with the rest of the spartans as I drink more vodka when Cal sat next to me.

Cal: Привет, детка Y/n, или я должен сказать полковник, детка.(Hello babe Y/n, or I should say Colonel babe.)

I nearly choke on my vodka as I was blushing madly as I look at Cal when I say to her.

Y/N: You speak Russian?!

Cal: Been learning a thing or a two, anyway we are almost arriving to Chi Ceit 4.

Y/N: Yeah...

Before Cal replies when the PA said for my name and John's name.

PA: Would 117 and Y/n-023 please report to the command brig.

Y/N: Even though I am a Colonel.

Cal: Yeah, but hey Colonel is a big responsibility.

Y/N: Yeah.

Me and John leave the barracks as we went to the command brig as we did.

John: You call for us Captain Wallace?

Wallace: Yes, Doctor Halsey told me that covenant craft has energy shielding's and we hopefully destroyed it. And Y/n you got a new team member in your team.

Y/N: Wait what?!

?: That would be me.

We turned around and saw this teenage boy who is no longer than 19 years old.

(Me, Real name:{REDACTED BY OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE}, Codename: Caboose19, Nickname: Texas or Hornet)

Y/N: Who are you?

Caboose19: They call me Caboose19, but you can call either Texas or Hornet.

Y/N: Well, I am going to call you Texas or Hornet for now.

Caboose19: Fair point.

Then one of the crew shouted to his captain.

Crew1: Captain!

Then my great great grandfather cruiser came out of slip space jump, but they haven't fired anything cus of me.

Crew1: Detecting multiple plasma energy spikes on covenant ship. They're powering up their weapons, sir! But hasn't fired yet.

Halsey: Of course they haven't fired yet, the prophet said one of the spartans were his great great grandson.

John: But who.