Into A New World And With My Enemies And My Allies

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-27 years later-

-Y/n POV-

It's been year since I betray the UNSC and claim one planet but not turn to glass or ashes, planet Sargasso, but I have two enemies or one to deal with, the UNSC. But the Saint Helios Empire? What are they trying to do, trying to allied with us after the moment they betray the covenant in the 1997 years ago? These days are getting crazier every week... but we are fighting against the UNSC when I spotted a UNSC pelican flying away when I said.

Y/N: *speaks Sangheili.* I WANT THOSE COORDINATES BEFORE THEY ENTERED SLIP SPACE JUMP!

Elite1: *speaks Sangheili.* Yes holy one of great grandson of the prophet of Truth!

Elite2: *speaks Sangheili.* SIR! THE ENEMY SHIP IS ENTERING SLIP SPACE JUMP! ALONG WITH US AND THE SAINT HELIOS EMPIRE!

Y/N: *speaks Sangheili.* WHAT! PULL AWAY, NOW!

Elite1: *speaks Sangheili.* Can't holy one! We are being pulled in!

Y/N: *speaks Sangheili.* Active the alarm! And brac-

It was too late, the mysterious thing taken us as I blacked out. After a few hours my girlfriends(harem) begin to shaken me and slapping me.

Y/N: *speaks English.* I'M UP I'M UP! *but one slap to the face by Silver White.* OW CYKA BLYAT THAT HURT! I SAID I WAS UP!

Silver White: Sorry, making sure you don't fallen asleep again.

Y/N: Fair enough.

Ava: But where are we? And what planet is that?

Y/N: Sargasso, give me the scan on this planet.

Then Sargasso appears on the panel.

(Sargasso)

Sargasso: affirmative honeybun~

Y/N:......

Daisy:......

Lucy/Lisa/Han/Silver White/Hannah/Erika/Yen Li/Re Li/Neves/Mary/Moria/Runa/Linda(not in Blue Team she is a different Linda)/Mariah/Cal-141/Ava/Rona/Camil:......... *look Y/n.*

Y/N: *looks at harem.* What?

Camil: Why did she call you honeybun?

Y/N:...... Ohhh... um...