Bonus chapter(First Love Sight)

(This will be Daisy, Kaiser, Hel and Little NJ POV)

-location: Vale, Beacon Academy-

-Daisy POV-

After the smack down of Y/n got his ass kick by his harem, but I kept thinking about Kaiser, Hel and that little girl I saw from the streets. I got up put my red gen suit on as I grab my hostler belt and put it on as I grab my pistol and put in the hostler, I walk out of my room and saw my dad.

Rave: Daisy...

Daisy: Yes... dad?

Rave: I know Kaiser before I betray the covenant and join the Arbiter and the Swords of Sanghelios, and I let you sneak out and find Kaiser and give him this. The Prophets Bane.

(Prophets Bane)

Daisy: Alright, but

Daisy: Alright, but...

Rave: I know, but a treaty with the humans... mostly likely your brother is going to start another war.

Daisy: Yeah, I already pictured it. But I need to go now.

He nodded as I leave beacon academy as I drive a banshee I got on as I fly towards the crash S.H.E, after a few hours I made it to the crash site, but the ship itself is completely destroyed but I saw 200,000,000 S.H.E and 200,000,000 S.H.I SS burying their dead brothers as they put wooden cross with names on it. But I went to the unnamed village as I land the banshee on the ground when I saw ten armed men ready to break inside a house.

(Bad Bloods)

I got close near the house without being noticed when I hear their conversation

Bad Blood1: Ready to break in and get that little girl?

Bad Blood2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10: Yes sir.

Daisy: *thoughts.* Wait... little girl?... *realize.* That girl from Kaiser and Hel! Oh hell no!

I got out from cover and use my pistol and killed the first one.

Bad Blood1: *get shot in the head.* Ugh! *falls to the ground and dies.*

So I might fight them... without my spartan armor on...

-Little NJ POV-

I was wake up from a gunshot as I went downstairs when I saw her.

As I run towards when the meanie people try to take me away when something grab the meanie shoulder

S.H.I SS1: Jou, vill, not hurt her! *picks up Bad Blood and yeeted him in the air.*

I watch the whole fight when a meanie tries to take me when the lady in red punch him in the face when she said.

???(Daisy): GET AWAY FROM HER!

S.H.I SS1: HERE! CATCH THIZ! *toss a knife to ???(Daisy).*

???(Daisy): *catch it and starts stabbing the Bad Blood3 crazy.*

That's where papa and auntie Hel saw the fight when they first saw the guy with the gas mask and the lady in red protecting me when one of the meanie stab the lady in red.

???(Daisy): ARGH!

S.H.I SS1: *punch the Bad Blood4 in the face.*

Then my papa and auntie came in as they fight all the meanie as the lady in red covered my eyes.

-Hel POV-

As we finished off the last kidnapper as I look at the Saint Helios Imperial SS as he looks at me when he grab something and he toss us two of his medal we catch them as we look at it was a Medal of Honor. We look back at him and saw him disappear. But we look at Daisy who is bleeding badly so Kaiser rips a kidnapper sleeve and put it on her wound.

Daisy: GAH!!! FUCK!

Hel: Kaiser?

Kaiser: (Her brother Y/n use his first aid kit on me, so I am do the same.)

Hel: Alright.

I pick Little NJ as Kaiser picks up Daisy as we went back to the house as Kaiser place her in the spare bedroom as he grabs the first aid kit, as Little NJ went inside.

-Kaiser POV-

As I help Daisy wound as I kept thinking about Y/n words, Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend. As I am done fixing her wound when Daisy open her eyes when Little NJ come in.

Little NJ: Papa, is mama is going to be okay?

Daisy: *blushing.*

Kaiser: *looks at Daisy, then looks at Little NJ.* *nodded head yes.*

Little NJ: Mama, are you okay?

Daisy: *exhausted.* Yes... but I want to talk to Kaiser.

Little NJ: Okay.

I watch her went back to Hel as she take her to her room when I look at Daisy.

Kaiser: *looks at Daisy and do sighs language.* (What is it that you want to talk to me?)

Daisy: *also do sighs language.* (There is, my father wanted you to have this.)

I watch Daisy trying to grab something but fail when I grab it when I activate, this is the sword of sanghelios energy sword. I look at Daisy when I deactivated it as she grabs me and pull me into bed as she put my head to between of her breast when I blush a little when sleep talk.

Daisy: *sleep talking.* Kaiser is my hubby... and my boyfriend... I want... *stops sleep talking.*

Kaiser: *thoughts.* How am I going to explain this to Y/n about this...

-End of Bonus Chapter-

(gg012108 I think you might like this bonus chapter)