Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend(short)

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-location: Vale, Beacon Academy-

-Midnight-

-Y/n POV-

I woke up due from gunfire, I look at my harem as I got out of my bed as I transform into a elite, but due to the augmentation, I feel stronger than now, I pick up my weapons as I leave silently not wanting to wake anyone up. I went to the city of Vale with my banshee as I arrived at the place when I saw my sister and Kaiser... Kaiser is ready to kill my sister as I hop out of my banshee to crash on the street when he turn and saw the crash banshee.

Y/N: ARG! *use green energy sword.*

Kaiser: *dodge.*

Y/N: YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE, KAISER! Or this will be the end of your life!

We continued fighting when a little girl came in with another person but a spartan but Kaiser turn around and saw them both when Kaiser is distracted, I glaze him in his ribs only a flesh wound.

(Little NJ)

(Hel)

???: Papa!

???: Papa!

Hel: Kaiser!

Little NJ: *rush towards Kaiser.*

Hel: LITTLE NJ NO!
The moment I heard papa as I look at the kid when she got in front of me as when she said.

Little NJ: Leave my papa alone you big meanie split lip!

Y/N:......

Kaiser:......

Hel:......

Daisy:......

I deactivated my energy sword and put it on my side for now as I grab my first aid kit, I help Kaiser wound when he and Kaiser are both in shock and surprise. Then I look at the Little NJ as I said.

Y/N: You are very brave indeed, you stand against me like a true warrior.

I help Kaiser get back on his feet as I said this to him.

Y/N: Remember, a enemy of my enemy is my friend. And here take this, as a great spartan and a great father.

(Honor and Family)

I leave the area with my sister as a phantom drop ship pick us up as the pilot takes us back to beacon academy leaving the two spartan and the kid behind, I have a feeling they will come to beacon academy by Ozpin

I leave the area with my sister as a phantom drop ship pick us up as the pilot takes us back to beacon academy leaving the two spartan and the kid behind, I have a feeling they will come to beacon academy by Ozpin. But I remove Daisy helmet a little wound on the head is bleeding as I wrapped bandages around her head.

Daisy: Thanks... let's not go out at night.

Y/N: I agreed.

Rave: And you two better start explaining what the FUCK HAPPEN OUT THERE?! Two of you sneaking out?!

Y/N & Daisy: Oh shit...

We explained to everything to him after that he sighed as he said.

Rave: You know get a lecture from Summer right?

Y/N: Who in the cyka blyat is Summer?

Rave: Riiight... you haven't met her yet.

Y/N:...... Should both of be concerning be worried about this?

Rave: Actually no, but she wants to meet you both, after Ozpin try's to find Kaiser. And as for you missy, no more sneaking out.

Daisy: Fine...

As the phantom lands on the pad as we got out of the phantom as we went back to the dorm as we arrived everyone as Texas was still asleep when I saw Cal wearing her bunny pajamas pants and bunny tank top, but holding a ruler.

Y/N: Oh fuck me...

-To be continue-

(Yes I know it short cus I am tried and it's 10:31 PM in America)