The augmentation/Saving Colonel Jen

(Note: That I am going to add myself in this story, and I have my own Halo Mega spartan made)

-Year: July 12, 2519-

-2104 hours-

-Planet location: Reach-

-John POV-

Me, and Y/n were in Mendez office except for Daisy since they don't want her to be involved, but he said to me before Y/n.

Mendez: Doctor Halsey. Trainee 117 was just explaining to me why he chose to lead an attack against UNSC soldiers... and why he decided to steal the property they were left to the guard. Explain it to the Doctor 117.

John: Ma'am, given the opportunity to aid us, the men in the forest proved hostile.

Y/N: Hostile my ass.

Mendez: Zip your mouth trainee twin 023.

Y/N:

I don't give a fuck

I don't give a fuck.

Mendez: Please continue 117.

John: The craft they were stationed near was UNSC, but the men themselves were not dressed regulation-

Halsey: You flew home?

John: No ma'am. I initiated an autopilot that was targeted to a beacon here at the compound.

Halsey: He brought all the trainees home?

John: I know, according to the chief's orders, the last trainee to the ship was supposed to walk, but I elected not to leave anyone behind.

Mendez: Aside from the men you pummeled with rocks.

John: Aside from them, yes.

Mendez: *looks to Y/n.* Twin 023, I know you used to be a insurrection rebel soldier at the age of 14 and retired to help your family. Whatever you did to the first insurrection with no hesitation or fear, what did they give you?

Y/N: None of your fucking business, if you try to take it from me. You be in a world of shit, but again used to be.

Mendez: So, Doctor Halsey. What are we going to do with this two?

Halsey:  Well, chief... I suggest a promotion to squad leader.

Mendez: I agree.

Y/N: I have my old rank.

Mendez: And that is???

Y/N: Lieutenant Colonel.

John: Wha— you d—

Mendez: Squad leader 117, you passed today's test. Colonel twin 023, you also passed today's test.

John & Y/N: Thank you, sir/Colonel?

Mendez: But I am afraid your next mission will not be so easy, 117. And you will likely not get to bring all of your people home this time.

John: Sir? Why would... what is the objective of that mission, sir?