Finding A Lost Comrade(Part 1)

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location: Vale, Beacon Academy-

-Daisy POV-

It been two weeks after I got injured by the kidnappers, but I heard something outside as I went out of the dorm rooms as I saw 30 covenant soldiers and my brother, then I saw Hel and my sweet angel Little NJ who is hurt and unconscious... when I look at my brother.

Y/N: It was the banished, led by a brute name Atriox, we don't know how he got here with his army. But it's been two weeks and we haven't heard the main covenant fleet or the high charity!

Daisy: I know, but I will look for my Kaiser.

Y/N: Are you sure? That wound would take eight weeks to heal.

Daisy: *eyes turned red.* I said, I be fine.

Y/N: But still, are yo- *gets pick up by Daisy.* HEY WHAT THE CYKA-

Daisy: *yeeted her own twin brother off to the dorm room.*

Y/N: BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

I waited til the crashing in the dorm room as he I hear him shout.

Y/N: *shout.* OW! DAISY, YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU DON'T YEET YOUR OWN TWIN BROTHER TO THE DORM ROOM!

Daisy: AND HAVE YOU GO TO THE MEETING WITH SOMEONE?!

But he stop shouting as he runs into a forerunner portal was gifted by the S.H.E. As my sister Samantha came to me as Hel give me Little NJ.

Daisy: Samantha, I want you to take Samantha to your dorm room for now, while I look for my Kaiser.

Samantha: Okay, I watch Little NJ but I will use the first aid kit for now.

Daisy: Okay, *turns to the covenant.* rest of you, take Hel to the medical center now.

Elite1: As you wish holy one.

They pick up Hel as they take her to the medical center in beacon academy when two of my aunts came.

Ruby: Daisy, are you sure to go?

Daisy: Aunt, I'm am a spartan, and spartans don't leave other spartans behind.

Before Yang said anything when I leave to armor up in the Saint Helios Empire giant underground base(it's more like a fortress underground) as S.H.E place new armor when I ask.

Daisy: Trooper, what this new armor?

New Robot(S.H.E)1: This here is call Mark VI freshly made from our base, so this gives you better movements, strength, speed.

As the my new helmet(CQB) was place on my head when I said.

Daisy: Thank you.

He nodded as I step out of the armor mounted as my armor boots made a clamp on their floor, when a warthog came as the driver stops when he said.

German(S.H.E)1: Zhe zis all jour Ma'am! *hops out.*

Daisy: Thank you soldier. *hops in.*

Japanese(S.H.E)1: Ma'am! Team RWBY and their friends has entered your dorm room.