00 ; who wants to go insane?

min_tothejae

👤 doie_wuz_hereview like countmin_tothejae where is mother⁉️ COME ON DOYOUNG

👤 doie_wuz_here
view like count
min_tothejae where is mother⁉️ COME ON DOYOUNG

- doie_wuz_here Why
» min_tothejae just cuz

- onyourspiderm__ark jaemin please you don't even know doyoung
» min_tothejae then what's this picture

- chelele do you rest
» min_tothejae quite well actually
»» jwisung_p we'll make it easier for us to as well

jjjjjjjjjjjno

view like countjjjjjjjjjjjno sail sail sail 🚢

view like count
jjjjjjjjjjjno sail sail sail 🚢

- yangxyang let him cook‼️🔥🔥
» jjjjjjjjjjjno my number one supporter for real

- doie_wuz_here There are minors simping over you jeno please stop being insta famous
» jjjjjjjjjjjno i'm not famous >:(
»» johnnyjsus tell that to your 30k followers!!
»»» jjjjjjjjjjjno shut

- fullsun_hyuck that weather is too nice for december
» jjjjjjjjjjjno this is from summer im just tryna pretend it wont get cold

*

Doyoung stared at Jaemin. Now that they were seated on the bench together, the older could see that Jaemin was on his phone. Doing what? Doyoung heard a small "if only he were gay" from the younger and figured it was high time to investigate. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing," Jaemin sung back, a smile on his face that proved he was lying.

"Okay, let me repeat myself. Who are you looking at?"

"Nobody."

"The smile on your face says otherwise."

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "I'm looking at my crush. Now leave me alone."

Doyoung started up his critical thinking. He wasn't in the scholar sector for nothing, after all. The fact was that Jaemin only really hung out with the Dreamies. The only two straight Dreamies were Mark (to a certain degree— Doyoung did catch him and Johnny making out just a day ago) and Jeno. "I'm sorry, but Jeno doesn't like anyone right now. Also, he's straight."

Jaemin seemed to freeze. "How'd you know?"

"You wished he was gay, and we know damn well that Mark has always been last place for any of your friends you would like. Him getting in a relationship just lowers him more. As for Jeno, he just makes the most sense overall."

That was true. Everything Doyoung said, in fact. Jeno was straight, as much as Jaemin hated to admit, so he'd just have to learn to move on eventually.

"Okay," Jaemin said. "Can I just let myself like him for the rest of the month? I'll go into the New Year with no Lee Jeno on my mind as anything more than a friend."

"I can't tell you what to d—"

"You're my mother."

Doyoung sighed. "If it helps you sleep at night, who am I to stop you?"

"That settles it." Jaemin grinned. "New Year, No Jeno."

"Alright."

"..."

"What?"

"I will be treating him with more affection, though."

"Alright then. Have fun being crazy for the next 30 days."

***

OOPS I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY
also yes jeno is insta famous and yes i threw in an el dorado reference TRY AND STOP ME