17 ; who is throwing a christmas party?

"Your mom is a life saver," Jaemin sighed, staring down at the bunny slippers in his grasps. He was wearing sneakers now, but he'd be kicking them off the moment they got into the house. "I think I'd pass away if I wore this on public transit."

"It really wasn't a problem." Jeno adjusted the matching bowed headbands they were wearing. "We live closer to each other than Chenle and Jisung do anyways."

"I guess."

Jaemin was the first one up the steps, ringing the doorbell and immediately being greeted by Chenle in his pink Sanrio pajamas. "You two are the second last ones to get here."

Jeno tapped his chin for a moment. "Renjun?"

"Yup. Mr. I've-got-the-food is late." Chenle crossed his arms for a brief moment before ushering Jaemin and Jeno inside. "Come on, we have the projector set up in the basement already. We're going to start with music video bingage."

Jaemin was about to step into the house, but he pauesed. "And Produce stages?"

"Do I look like a madman? Of course!"

Jaemin dragged Jeno inside with him.

The two of them settled in downstairs with everyone else. Much to Renjun's dismay, he arrived with the only free seat being next to Donghyuck. Jeno rested his head on Jaemin's shoulder, not as into the idolsphere as the rest of the group was. Mark sat staring at his phone, clearly texting Johnny. Chenle and Jisung practically sat on top of each other, their legs entangled as Chenle navigated around on his laptop.

They had somehow moved on from the music videos and live performances to passing around the laptop to play shitty free online games when none other than Zhong Zhiyuan walked in.

"Zhiyuan!" Chenle huffed, clearly angry about something. "We have no more ice cream for you. This is ours, thank you very much."

"Chenle," Zhiyuan countered, his eyes hovering over the group spread out across the floor, draped in blankets and pillows. "I really can't drop by here without you saying anything, huh?"

"Speaking of saying things, I'll need you two to shut up before I accidentally die," Renjun, who's turn it was on the projector of gamerability, interrupted, glaring at both siblings before turning his eyes back to the screen.

Dnoghyuck patted his hair aimlessly. "Calm down, Renjun," he soothed, his assume all has gone wrong if Renjun and Chenle are speaking in Mandarin agenda actually working for once.

Renjun also shot him a quick glare. "Let go of me."

"Of course."

Jeno rolled his eyes at the two of them, turning to Jaemin as Zhiyuan and Chenle continued bickering, just in Korean this time. "They're quite the siblings, aren't they?"

"Something like that," Jaemin whispered back. "Chenle, maybe you shoud stop trying to fight Zhiyuan. We can spare another root beer float."

Zhiyuan visibly lit up. "You were always my favourite, Jaemin."

"Fuck off," Chenle muttered under his breath, reaching for the ice cream tub. "But go for it."

Once Zhiyuan had gotten what he wanted (to bother Chenle and find some food), the group started a movie to end off the night. Jeno kept his eyes on the screen, calmed by the whispers he could hear from around the group every once in a while.

"Jaemin," he muttered, looking down at his lap. Jaemin had long since settled his head into Jeno's lap, and he was now fully asleep. Jeno's fingers combing through his hair had most likely lulled him to sleep. Jeno couldn't help but smile when he looked down at Jaemin's face.

He pressed a kiss to the tip of Jaemin's nose, reforming the smile that had previously adorned his face. "Sleep well."

Looking around, Jeno could see that the same thing was happening with the rest of the group. Renjun was yawning, leaning into Donghyuck's side, Mark was nodding off every so often, and Chenle was already knocked out in Jisung's lap.

Jeno decided it was time to settle down, leaning back until his head was resting on the pillow behind him. He kept his eyes trained on the projector screen as long as he could before he drifted off to sleep.