05 ; who is questioning his sexuality?

Jeno jogged back into the locker room alongside his classmates, sweat dripping down his forehead. He was at his sector afternoon class, of course, and they had been working on endurance the entire time. He was glad that things were over again.

As he unlocked his locker, the others around him started changing. It was nothing out of the blue, of course, and Jeno started his usual rounds of stealing glances at everyone while pretending to get his things ready to hop into the shower.

Well, not pretend! Why would he be pretending to not be focused on getting rid of the layer of sweat on his skin? Why would he be staring at men anyways?

"Jeno."

Jeno snapped his head around, nearly giving himself whiplash in the process. It's Jisung talking to him, an eyebrow raised in suspicion. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you looking at everyone else like that?"

"Well, we're in a locker room." Jeno tugs off his shirt and shoves it into his locker. "It's not my fault if I catch a glance."

"There's a difference between glancing and looking, Jeno." Jisung looked him up and down, and Jeno would've made a statement about things being the other way around if Jisung wasn't right. "And you do it every time. I saw you staring at Johnny's dick last week."

"How would you know?"

"Because I was going to talk to you, but you seemed preoccupied. And I know where Johnny's locker is, so I know where you were looking. Don't make excuses."

"Oh." Maybe Chenle had been right. Jeno was too good of an ally. But he wasn't going to tell Jisung that. "Weird."

"What do you mean 'weird'?" Jisung gave him one last look. "I've got an eye on you, Jeno."

Jeno nodded, watching Jisung walk away. He'd been staring at Jaemin too. And when he looked at Jaemin, he got that warm feeling in his chest. If all of his voluntary staring wasn't just staring but more interest... did that mean that he liked Jaemin?

He thought back to that girl in his class that tried to ask him out last month. He thought she was cute and all (as he did with some of his friends, truth be told), but the happiness in his body didn't kick in. It seemed like Jaemin was the only one who made him feel like that.

God, Jeno really was a really good ally, and it wasn't working in his mental benefit.