20 ; who is experiencing healthy communication?

Jaemin liked days like this. Days like this where he and Jeno got to lay on each other and enjoy each other's presence, whether that's in words or in silence. He moved slightly on Jeno's chest, staring up at the ceiling.

"Baby."

Jaemin hummed.

"Babygirl."

Jaemin blushed. "Where did that come from?"

"I just wanted to see something." Jeno poked Jaemin's cheek. "I think I want to come out."

"This is a sitting up conversation." Jaemin pulled himself off of Jeno's chest, turning to face him before pulling him up as well. "You want to come out?"

Jeno shrugged. "It's more of a I want-to-post-you situation. Y'know, pull a Nick Nelson."

"You're going to pull a move from Heartstopper?"

"The show was cute!" Jeno argued. "I also watched it with you, so it's like a cute little reference. And if I do it now, people have, like, a week of break to get over it."

That, Jaemin had to admit, was smart. Deep down, he was excited to know that Jeno wanted to hard launch him to his however many followers with no warning and come out to them at the same time. Still, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He'd made a few light jokes about it– did Jeno feel the need to post because of him? "You really want to?"

"I really like you, Jaemin." Jeno held one of Jaemin's hands in each of his own, staring down at them intertwined before looking back up at Jaemin. "The first step to showing that is letting everyone know I'm taken. Especially after what happened last week on our date."

"Right." Jaemin chewed on his lip for a moment. "How about we tell all our friends at Ten's party? Then after that we can post."

"I like that idea." Jeno leaned in close, pecking Jaemin on the lips. Jaemin's heart jumped for joy. His eyes crinkled at the edges, showcasing his smile. "I can't wait to let everyone know you're mine."