14 ; who are facetiming each other?

Jaemin stared down at his phone, figuring that he would find out what Jeno meant sooner or later. What he didn't predict was that Jeno would video call him at the moment that Jaemin was trying to click at something else on his phone, accidentally picking up the call.

Jaemin's eyes widened, and he dropped his phone flat on its back. It faced the roof, and Jaemin made sure that he wasn't in frame before he started panicking. He was still wearing a face mask which, in the grand scheme of things, shouldn't have been a big deal given that he'd posted himself with one on before, but this was different.

"Uh, Jaemin?"

"Hi," Jaemin exhaled, staring at the mirror in his room while carefully peeling off the mask. "Sorry, I wasn't ready."

"Jaemin, I've seen you at your worst."

"But-"

"I want to see your face, baby," Jeno whined.

Jaemin froze, the mask dangling off his cheeks. Jeno just- and his-

He reached for his phone, propping it up against his pencil holder just so he could stare at Jeno. "Did you just call me baby- no, wait, did you just use aegyo on me?"

Jeno was clearly already in bed at 5pm (me too, Jaemin thought), his Cinnamoroll cap lightly taming his clear bed head. "You look fine."

"There's a face mask dangling off my face."

"I've never liked you more."

Jaemin flushed, thankful for the mask shielding it. He continued to peel it off. "Stop flirting with me."

Jeno sat up in his bed, his hat rolling off onto his pillow. "Let me do it! I have some catching up to do."

Jaemin finished peeling the mask off, bringing his phone with him to the bathroom so he could peel it off. "We should do something before Chenle's Christmas party."

"We should," Jeno hummed. "I will say that I am so happy that Chenle's friends are all my friends."

"Why?"

"We were at his house for his birthday. You saw how big the place is. He could fit so many more people in there."

"Sometimes I forget you're an introvert, Mr. I-have-30K-Instagram-followers-and-I-post-thirst-traps."

Jeno rolled his eyes, sighing heavily. "Oh, come on, name one time I posted a thirst trap."

Jaemin quirked an eyebrow.

"Okay, nevermind, don't. I don't like people that I can see. Except for you."

"Hm, 6/10." Jaemin splashed some water on his face, drying it with one of his towels.

"You're rating them now?"

"Uh, yeah, duh!" Jaemin walked back to his bedroom. "I started all the flirting. I should get a say."

Jeno laughed lightly at that. Jaemin wanted to hear it again. "If it's first dibs, then I think Donghyuck comes before you."

"Don't even get me started on that idiot." Jaemin chose to lay down in his bed this time as he'd been doing before, on his stomach. He held himself up on his forearms, letting his legs kick and swing behind him. "So, about going out. Jeno?"

Jeno turned with a soft hum, his eyes clearly not initially focused on Jaemin.

Jaemin laughed when he realized what Jeno could be looking out. "You were checking yourself out in the little rectangle, weren't you?"

Jeno's face heated up, countering the protests he started to spit out. His reaction was enough for Jaemin to come to a conclusion.

"I can't really blame you," he said slowly, staring at Jeno's (flushed) face.

"...10/10."

"I knew I was the master at this!"

***

jeno is this richie (https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvDGjKKtbi8/)