007

Ian start your life but nigga ima
bring it to a end and I did.
Clear shots and no regrets never cops
come and lock me under the jail.
Nigga whatever.

LAST YEAR

Before Ian could even move Danni shot a bullet through his head, his body dropped.

The whole house heard the shot even Fatima, the boys ran inside and Andi ran to the front.

"Danni," everyone said going over to her and she dropped the gun trembling.

Fatima came down the stairs, "Thank you," they all turned to her as she walked to Danni.

They stepped back and she hugged Danni, "You did it for me and I am forever grateful."

They hugged for some time before pulling away, they stared at Ian's body in digust.

Richard got out his phone, "Clean crew stat." He spoke instantly.

Fastforward

The whole family had helped Fatima recover and were now helping her into her new house.

"What happened here?" Andi asked harmlessly putting at the hole in the ceiling.

"That's where I fell through," Andi's mouth dropped, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that."

"Font be baby, it's not your fault." Fatima assured her, "But I should've noticed-

"Listen I hid it well okay? It's no ones fault but Ian's, he broke me but I'm healing okay?"

"Okay," Andi spoke looking down at the box she was holding, "I love you," she mumbled.

"I love you too darling," Fatima gave her a kiss on the cheek before they went downstairs.

"Say goodbye T," Richard said as he stuffed the last box into the uhaul truck.

"I will, give me a minute." She spoke, she stepped inside the house looking around.

"I hate this place for what I had to go through here. Although I'm moving on I'll always know."

"The blood stain on the white cabinets  I'll always remember and the hole in the ceiling I'll always dread."

"You were my first mistake but also my way out. Be good to your new owner."

She walked to the door, "Because you weren't good to me." She left the house and closed the door.

"You okay babygirl?" Diane asked, "I will be mommy," she spoke, "I'll take it."

My bitch fuck that my sister and you could never figure out.
Even if I let you live what our love
was all about.
You know thats my blood and
It dont come no thicker.

They made it to the new house and helped Fatima set up everything, it was already furnished.

Everything was a beige color with white exterior and she loved it. "I'm inloveeeee."

They all smiled at her genuine smile, "That's the face I want you to have for the rest of your life."

"I will." She said to Danni, "I thank you again because you dont know this but you saved me."

Danni shook her head, "You save me too." Fatima agreed but still went on with her point.

"You dont understand D, he's so manipulative I would've probably went back after that."

"I know it sounds dumb and crazy but he had my head gone, I felt like I belonged to him."

"I understand the feeling babe, but trust you'll find someone who's loving you right."

"And even if you don't, you can finally move yourself the right way." The two hugged.

"Okay I love you all and thanks," Fatima gave everyone a hug before sending them on their way.

She looked around and smiled at her home, she was truly in love with everything about it.

It wasnt just beautiful but it was hers, not anyone else's. Just hers.

She opened her phone when she saw she received a direct message on her new Instagram.

She has deleted her old one after getting with Ian because he was insecure about it.

It didnt take her long to reach 7k followers with the help of her sisters who had tons of followers.

She saw the name and for some reaosn it brought an even bigger smile to her face.

She went to the app and to her messages before opening it up, she went on his page first.

She scrolled through the likes and followers before going back to the messages.

zacharyt_

Hey Rae, I'm not sure if you remember me but Its Zachary T, from middle school. 4:06

I've been trying to get in touch but could never find you, just so happen to see you @ on D's story. 4:08

How could I forget the only person
in the world who calls me Rae, lol, Hi Zachary. 4:11

Lol, true that! How have you been, I miss you :) 4:11

Text my phone number, I'd love to keep in touch, 305-713-0092. 4:13

Will do. 4:13

TEXT MESSAGE
305-112-8326

Hey, Its Zac.