009

"Nd that's why you're the love of my life," Fatima spoke giving Zac a smile, he tried to smile back.

"I want to kill him," he spoke thinking about Ian and how much he had hurt her.

"Danni already did," Zac nodded already knowing, "But I'm so glad that I have you," she added.

He smiled at that, "And you always will," He stopped and was cut off by her kissing him.

He immediately kissed back, She climbed on top of him but he pulled away. "You don't have." He told her.

They have had sex before in their relationship but now finding what she went through he was nervous

She just hugged him, she felt him rub her shoulder, T looked at him and blushed.

She was so excited to have someone who genuinely cared for her. "You look beautiful."

He whispered before pecking her cheek, "Thank you," they sat in silence for a while.

"Babe no," Fatima laughed as Zac rubbed her feet, she was genuinely happy.

She couldn't be more excited now that they had decided to sit down and have a talk.

They both got to express how they felt a way after everything had transpired between them.

Zac was pleased to hear everything Fatima said, because he basically felt the same way.

Although Fatima had just now informed Zac about Ian, they were still good.

The two had been officially dating as of 8 months now, it was the happiest time of her life.

She couldnt believe she was back with Zac after so many years, he was truly her soulmate.

If she was being honest she didnt think she'd ever escape Ian but she did.

She got herself out of the situation with the help of her family and for that she'd always show grace.

Zac was happy to finally have the girl he longed for back into his life, he loved her desperately.

Bae stop." Fatima laughed as Zac kissed her back repeatedly, "Just so sexy." he spoke running his hands along her side.

FastForward

Fatima and Zac discussed their relationship and things that would better it so they can bound more.

The two had also planned a date night, something they hadn't had in a mintue

SteakHouse

"You're the most gorgeous person I ever laid eyes on." Zac spoke sincerely.

Fatima poked her lips out, "I love you so much, way more than you know." She said.

"Maybe, but not more than I love you." He replied with a smile, she smiled back.

They stared at each other just in pure bliss until their server came over to their table.

"Hi guys, my name is Daphne and I'll be your server for tonight." She spoke excitedly.

"Are you ready to order or would you like to start with some drinks and appetizers?" They nodded.

"I'll have a berry daiquiri.", "I'll have a margarita with a shot of Hennessy." Zac requested.

"Okay and any appetizers for now?" She questioned after writing the drinks down.

"More bread is fine." Zac said and Fatima agreed, Daphne nodded and walked away.

"Fatima can you tell me about you?"

"What? You know everything about me." She was confused, "True but I'd like to know more."

"Well," he stared at her. "Um well to be honest I never like the theory of marriage before kids."

Fatima went on talking about all the unimportant things in her life but Zac loved it so much because it was important to him.

Then Daphne came back and took their orders, then Zac went on talking about unimportant things in his life.

They finished their incredible dinner before heading back to their shared 3 story condo.

The two decided to move in together and have been so happy and excited they decided to.

Fatima headed upstairs while Zac put their leftovers away. Zac went up to run a bath but was surprised to see Fatima there in red lingerie.

The room's LED lights were also red now. "Damn," he felt his dick get hard immediately.

"I wanna be your little slut." Fatima whispered seductively walking towards him with a smirk.

"Whatever you want." He smirked she helped hin underess before climbing in bed.

He climbed on top of her then began to kiss her neck, he grabbed her ass rubbing it softly.

"Daddy?" She looked in his eyes with an innocent look, "Yes?" He asked feeling her hand on his member.

She gripped it, "Can I suck your dick?" he threw his head back. "Shit, go head baby." He rolled over.

She crawled down before coming face to face with it. It sprung out and she immediately licked the tip while staring into his eyes.

He threw his head back as her mouth wrapped around his tip then she took all of him in her mouth.

She had no gag reflex so he hit the back of her neck with no hesitation and she loved it.

"SHIT MAMA!" He moaned out loud, Fatima mentally smiled knowing her head game was real strong.

After a few head bobs she came up for air and kissed the tip again. She went back to doing her thing.

Then he came in her mouth, causing her to swallow every drop. She lifted up and they began to kiss.

He pulled her leg and she sat on top of him, in the midst of kissing he slid her down on him. "Oh fuck,"

"Touch me baby, fuck me." Zac waisted no time gripping Fatima's waist and thrusting inside of her.

"Oh oh oh fuckkkkk." She dragged out throwing her head back. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Zac admired her as he gave her hard and long strokes. He loved seeing her enjoy the pleasure he gave her.

"Baby I'm cumming," Fatima put her hand on his chest, he didn't want to let her ride out her orgasm just yet.

So he slowed down on his strokes. "Baby," tears fell from her eyes, he smiled then pulled out.

He flipped her on all fours, "You my slut aint that right?" Zac said as he gripped her hair.

"Yes daddy that's right!" she looked back at him giving her rough backshots.

"Show me this yo dick baby," he spoke grabbing ahold of her neck, her mouth hung up.

She instantly began throwing it back on him and he was catching every throw.

He loved it and so did she. They made love all night. Finally she had the man of her dreams.

P