008

I wanna say I love you so bad
but I don't wanna scare you away. Please I wish that you'll understand
that I wanna be more than just your friend I wish you loved me.

MONTHS LATER.

"Zac shut up cause you didn't wanna play," Fatima laughed throwing him, his game set.

"Yes I did, you thief." He joked grabbing his things back. She got on her phone.

She began to text her sisters while Zac played on the PS5 game with their husbands.

cheetahlicious 💋.

How are yall? I'm bored?

b

abymama 🖤.
zac must be on the game w the boys 😭.
--

goldengirl ⭐
yk it, thats why she texting us. 🙄😭

Oh please! We just sat on the phone for 4 hours yesterday.

babymama 🖤
yes but its usually 6, you cut us down 2 hours for Mr Zac 🤨.
--
goldengirl ⭐
but we're loving it though! I love whatever yall have got going on.
--
babymama 🖤
dont rush it though! let it flow naturally.

I am, and we dont have nothing going on. Just casual friends who hang out.

goldengirls ⭐
oh and casual friends who kiss.
--
babymama 🖤
and give you booty rubs til you go to sleep.

I told yall that in confidence!!!
But maybe yall right, I do lile like him but I don't wanna rush it.

babymama 🖤
but communicate that as well because you never know, he may have a girlfriend.

If he do I'll kill him, 🙃

goldengirl ⭐
oh so violent, andrea where are you?
--
babymama 🖤
im in the bakery, Ar'majesti want a piece of chocolate cake.

Wait where yall ate 👀!
You hoes fake!!
Im telling mommy!!🙄
Yall went grocery shopping without me? 💔

goldengirl ⭐
no! We asked you did you wanna come and you said y'all were doing something so even!
-

-

babymama 🖤.
We're going again tommorrow for my house, come!

I guessss 🙄.

She closed out the messages noticing Zac in her face, "What?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Can I have a kiss?" He smiled innocently, she leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Dont play with me T," he mugged her and she laughed, he grabbed her neck and she flinched.

He moved his hand with quickness, "Um I- I have to go." She started getting flashbacks.

She threw on her shoes, "T wait why're you leaving? What's going on?" She started crying.

"I cant- I can't stay here, let me leave!" He tried to grab her hand, "Dont touch me please."

She ran for the door and left his room, rushed downstairs and, fled the house all in one.