➵𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭★

CHAPTER ONE : THE PAST⚠️ (1/2)
DID I REGRET?

CHAPTER ONE : THE PAST⚠️ (1/2)DID I REGRET?

Did i make the right decision?

Alone at home, in my room, having a blade in my hand.
I stare at the blade and the cut on my wrist, the blood flows freely as it drips on my bedroom floor.

I sighed deeply, closing my eyes as i did. I feel the stress leaving me as i open my eyes.

I slid the blade across my skin a few more times, seeing my blood.

The more cuts i made, the more the stress leaves my head and body. Im relieved, i truly am.

I drop the blade as it falls to the floor. I didn't bother to pick it up. Why would i? They wouldn't notice anyway.

I leave the blade on my dark wooden floor. I walk towards my bed and plopped down on it, all my thoughts, all my anxiety has immediately left as i fall into a deep slumber.

But i was soon woken up by yelling. Shit, they're back. I quickly stood up from my bed and put on a jacket. I grab my headphones and open my door, immediately going to my little sisters room. "Millie, Millie?" I say as i walk into her room "love, are you in here?" I ask worriedly. I look around her room and spots her hiding under the bed.

"Come here." I open my arms for her, she sprinted out of the bed and hugs me tightly. "Dont worry, im here.." i reassured her, comforting her as i feel her tears wetting my shirt.

I put my headphones on her, i open my phone and puts on a song.
'Darkness at the heart of my love' started playing. I hold her in my arms as i comfort her, my warmth seems to be helping as well. I dont really know the members of this band. I just listen to them.

"It'll all be over soon, love." I whisper in her ear, rubbing her back gently.

The fighting was over. I pull back from the hug as i reassured her again. I hold her hand and walked out of her room and to the stairs then the kitchen.

And god damn it was a mess.

Shattered glass on each of every corner, alcohol bottles are either spilled on the counter or lying on the floor broken. My eyes widened, it was truly a mess.

"Where's dad?" I ask, i wasn't concerned for him but i was curious. Why do i still call him that?

"He is not your father. He is a monster and a cheater!" My mom says. Ashton walked in as he noticed the mess and sighs, "god damnit." Ashton mumbles under his breath. He'll be the one cleaning with me after all.

Ashton carries Millie out of the kitchen, its much safer if she doesn't get injured by glass. "Im asking, where is he?" I ask once again. My mother, Maria, sighs and looks at me "I do not know and i dont wanna know." Maria says, shes clearly stressed out.

She takes a bottle of alcohol out of a cabinet. And instead of pouring the liquor in a glass, she drank it from the bottle. I sigh as im not amused.

Maria then took some pills from her back pocket and puts them in her mouth. "Mom, you know your gonna overdose. Its not good-" i was cut off "Oh shut up. I'm having a very stressful day okay? Let me do my thing." Maria glares at me

"I know. I am too! Your not the only one who's stressed around here, ma." I have enough of her bullshit. All i need is some freedom. Thats all im asking for, why cant you answer my prayers..god?

"Look, im trying very hard to be a good mother and your making it very difficult!" Maria yells, "how? How am i making it difficult?" I ask. Im not yelling, i dont want to.

"Because you think your so smart that you can just tell me what to do, i am your nother for fucks sake!" Maria yells, anger is filled in her eyes.

"I know that your my mother and im trying to help you get out of that addiction. You dont even pay attention to your own kids, all you do is party and drink!" This time, i yelled.

"Dont you dare raise your voice at me, young lady!" Maria yells once again. "I have the right to raise my voice at you. I am sick of your stupid actions. Get out of that addiction and actually try to be a good fucking mom for once!" My voice cracks as a tear falls down from my eye. My vision gets blurry as my eyes are filled with tears.

The whole room is full with an unpleasant and uncomfortable silence. It just makes me wanna get out, but i really need at least one of my parents to change. I cant deal with it anymore.

Maria glares at me, "i know you better than anyone else, i gave birth to you and this is how you treat me? Say that im a bad mom?" Maria walks closer to me, her peircing eyes staring into my tear filled ones.

"I have raised you my whole life. I gave everything to you." Maria's tone is full of coldness as she whispers. "Oh really? Whats my favorite color?" I ask. Maria stops dead in her tracks. "Yea, thats what i thought. You dont know me. You never did. You didn't even try to get to know your own children. You dont care about your fucking family." I say, my voice trembles with sadness as i sniffle.

"Your really making it hard for me, Y/N. I try everything i can, i give love, support, kindness-" I cut her off. "Kindness? Love? Support? I dont remember anything that you have done that describes that." I look at her in disbelief. Kindness? Really? You call hitting your children and screaming at them kindness? What kind of a parent is this?

Maria's glare hardens. Shes full of anger.

Slap!

I feel a sting on my cheek, i turn to look at her. I sniffle once again as i give back the same glare. I cant let her win this time. I really cant.

"I hate you."

Hii

How do you like my first chapter? Its kinda short ik

Yes, Y/N is a christian. Well- was.

This is part one of her past, chapter two will be part two. Then we'll go ahead with her meeting ykk

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I actually tried my best on this!

See you at the next chapter!

Bye byee!!<3