➵𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 : 𝑨 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆.☆

CHAPTER SEVEN : A nightmare.
.

CHAPTER SEVEN : A nightmare

1ST PERSON POV

"This is the medical examiner-coroner's office."

  "What?" I immediately sat up, completely awake. Medical examiner-coroner's office?!

  "Medic-"

  "Yes, i heard you the first time. Its just..WHAT?!" I yell, my brows furrowed as i start to worry. Who the fuck is dead?!

  "Im afraid that Millie, known to be your little sister, has died." The guy on the other line says. I immediately hang up the call.

  I feel my heart drop. But i didn't cry or sob. I was just..shocked. 'How many weeks has it been that i didn't check up on her?' I mutter to myself. Memories of me and her together flooded all over my head like a tsunami, remembering all those good times we had. And the bad.

  But what can i do? Death has taken someone i loved the most. And it has happened. My worst fear has happened.

  I wanted her to grow up happily. She's too young to die. Why did she have to? Why did death take her so soon? Why a little girl?

  Everyone dies. I have to accept that. But her's? No.

  I started to panic, i wanted to run to the hospital but i couldn't move. I tried moving my legs, i just can't. 'This has to be a dream, right? RIGHT?'  i thought to myself.

  I gasp as i had woken up from the dream. My thoughts were right. It was just a nightmare.

  But why did it feel so real?

  I look around the dark room. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and open it.

  "Fucking-- bitch!" I groaned as the brightness hit my eyes. It soon adjusted to the brightness. '5:30am. Why so early?' i thought. I cant sleep anymore too. Shit. Why does it always have to be like this?

  I haven't seen the others lately. They have been disappearing from time to time and i wonder why. And i have been hearing faint sounds from the room where the instruments are.

  I woke up with a heavy heart. I don't wanna get up at all. I sigh and look up at the ceiling, staring at it.

After 30-40 minutes of staring into space I finally decided to get up. I can't always be like this, i wanna be better. Better than this version of myself.

  I slowly stood up from the bed. I turned on the lights so now my room isn't dark. I walk into my bathroom, taking the toothbrush and toothpaste. I added some toothpaste to the brush before I brushed my teeth.

  After brushing my teeth, i walked out of the bathroom and out of my bedroom. Since it's already 6 am i should take some fresh air. I haven't really gotten some fresh air. This ministry has a garden, I'm gonna go there.

  I walked into the ministry's garden, and damn was it beautiful. I spotted a baphomet statue and raised an eyebrow. I walk to a nearby tree, sitting on the soft green grass and leans against its wood.

  I stare up at the bright blue sky, looking so lively and the sun shining brightly. I sighed deeply, my head on the wood of the tree as I closed my eyes.

  I love how lovely this garden looks. Who knew such ghouls could take care of it?

  I felt a presence with me. I opened my eyes but i saw no one.

  I looked behind, a tall looking ghoul looking back at me.

  The tall ghoul looked at me and greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back, of course.

  "Y/n, right?" The tall ghoul asked. I nodded.

"Mountain ghoul, is it?"

"Mhm."

Hiiii im back! Ik i said i would post after October but why not i publish early?

Short chapter

I should use more 3rd povs more often. Anywayy i'm gonna post more often now!

And OMGGGGG 1k reads! I thought this story was gonna flop but damn

Thank you soo much for reading my story! There might be a book 2;)

I never thought i could reach 1k reads but thank you. I really appreciate it! I'll try to write better

Once again, thank you! Have a great day/night<33!!