➵𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧. ☆

(short chap, 435 words)                              Y/N'S POV:  And there he was, with another woman

Y/N'S POV:
And there he was, with another woman. A new ghoulette recently entered the ministry, Asterin, is what she is named.

Asterin, a long haired girl with long eyelashes thats probably fake. A body thats perfect and a pretty face. But shes nothing more than a pretty face.

Ever since she was introduced to the ghouls and ghoulettes, i've noticed Sodo staring at her. Perhaps.. hes interested at her? love at first sight?

Hes been talking to her lately, and its already been a few months. I was falling for him until she came along. Everything was great, but now i feel delusional, insecure girl whos nothing more other than a second option.

Asterin is a cheerful girl. But i can see what she hides behind that 'personality' of hers.

"You've been tense lately, whats wrong? " Cirrus asked, curiosity written all over her face. "Its nothing. " I answered with a blank face. Its nothing for her to know of.

"Is it because of Asterin? " Sunshine whispers as she leaned over to me. "No." I say, denying the fact that it is her.

"Excuse me, im already full. " I say as i got up. I took a quick glance at Asterin, whos sitting next to Sodo. She gave me a little smirk which made my blood boil.

i want to smash that pretty little skull of hers and cut off her stupid smirking lips and we'll see whos smirking by then.

I walk up to my bedroom, furious.

Flopping on the bed, i wonder why i even care. Im falling for him, aren't i? but he doesn't like me back. He likes Asterin. Why do i like him anyway.? hes been mean to me a lot. But maybe because thats why. Everyone's been nice to me in the ministry except Sodo. Hes always mean and speaks harsh stuff to me. Hes the one who made me felt more at home because of that.

I sigh, looking up at the ceiling, if only Asterin never existed.

I still have lessons with him about guitar.

"Sodo." I look at him, the guy i fell for. "What? " He asked in a cold tone. "Do you.. like Asterin? " I ask. "Why the fuck do you wanna know that? " Sodo asked, frowning and looked at me for the first time in weeks.

"Just.. curious, thats all. " I mumble, looking down and fiddle with my hands, my heart thumping loudly. Im pretty sure he can hear it.

"What if i say i do like her? "

Im back! I hope you enjoy this chapter. More coming. <3