21-30

21

 Pei Suyuan whimpered aggrievedly, his eyes were red, and he asked repeatedly and persistently.

Although there are restraining stickers, Wei Jinzhi can't be regarded as safe. The sober medicine she used is effective for Mu Xinyi, but it has no effect for Pei Suyuan at all.

Similarly, Wei Jinzhi is also extremely sensitive to the taste of cheese, holding Pei Suyuan's arm, his eyes are a little out of focus.

Omega who is nearly thirty years old will indeed be a little different, otherwise Wei Jinzhi would not be so desperate to catch Pei Suyuan in the corridor that time.

But now she was beginning to fear.

Pei Suyuan was so close that she could naturally see Wei Jinzhi's emotions. Her hands were pulling her sleeves nervously, and there were teardrops hanging from the corners of her eyes, she looked extremely fragile.

Pei Suyuan was at a loss for a moment, then his eyes softened, and he held Omega's hair with his hands, and his voice was as gentle and soft as possible: "Don't cry."

Wei Jinzhi didn't know why, he had already done it Prepare, but at this moment, the fear doubles.

The past events kept flashing in her mind, and she looked at Pei Suyuan with painful and aggrieved eyes.

She told Pei Suyuan that pretending to be an alpha would make her feel safe.

That's because she hates omega, not only the weakness of omega, but also the omega controlled by alpha pheromone, like an irrational monster.

The last time, it was because she was affected by Pei Suyuan's pheromone during the febrile period.

But now she is not in a fever period, and the influence is not enough to overwhelm her fear.

So she struggled almost with all her strength and wanted to leave.

She regrets it.

Alpha's strength is much stronger than hers, especially during the susceptible period.

But Wei Jinzhi easily broke free from Pei Suyuan's imprisonment.

The aura on Alpha's body changed extremely quickly, like a wounded little animal, it opened its eyes and looked at her.

Blinking and blinking, the eyes were pure white and clean, without any thoughts that should be mixed.

Even more aggrieved and sobbing: "Don't be afraid of me..."

Alpha turned into an aggrieved dog again.

For a moment, Men Weijin's nose became sore.

Pei Suyuan, an alpha in the susceptible period is even more timid than her.

.........

Pei Suyuan's mind began to gradually clear up, because the clothes soaked in the shower began to seep into her skin, and she felt cold all over,

she kept shaking her head, and even held back tears in her eyes.

Wei Jinzhi looked soft-hearted, such an alpha seemed completely harmless, and even touched the deepest softness in her heart.

She wrapped her arms around Pei Suyuan's neck, looked at her red-eyed aggrieved look, and patted her on the head.

Leaning on her shoulder, Alpha cried out, revealing the sensitivity and fragility of the susceptible period.