117-121 EXTRAS

117

 After the announcement of their marriage and Wei Bao, there are good and bad things about Pei Suyuan and Wei Jinzhi's life.

The good thing is that the two of them are becoming more and more upright, and they also provoke more and more news on the Internet.

The bad thing is that after Pei Suyuan joined the group after the year, the frequency of interaction between the two on Weibo became less, and the marketing account followed the rhythm of their marriage.

The two fans were a bit jealous, and they tore each other for several games.

After all, no one wants the rightful owner to be accused of cheating.

Regardless of whether it is true or false, tear it up first!

Marriage change is of course impossible, but it's true that they didn't meet each other.

When Pei Suyuan joined the group, she had a job, and the two didn't see each other for nearly a month.

Is a month long?

For Wei Jinzhi who is not in the fever period, it is actually okay.

With the lovely Wei Bao by her side every day, Pei Jing would sometimes help out, and sometimes she would work with Aunt Jiang to make delicious food for her.

When staying at home, don't be too nice.

But when Pei Suyuan was the busiest, her fever period was approaching.

After Wei Bao fell asleep at night, Wei Jinzhi and Pei Suyuan videoed as usual.

Alpha is too busy to eat, can't eat and sleep enough, she has lost weight visible to the naked eye, Wei Jinzhi would tell her to eat more every time in the video, but not today.

Because Pei Suyuan dozed off after chatting for a few words.

"You're only happy if you really plan to get married?"

Wei Jinzhi bit her lip and suddenly raised her voice.

Pei Suyuan shivered in fright, opened his eyes wide, and asked her blankly: "What's wrong, wife?" "

You fell asleep."

Wei Jinzhi's voice turned cold, and Pei Suyuan subconsciously apologized: "I'm sorry wife, I'm sorry. Too sleepy."

As usual, Wei Jinzhi must let her go to sleep quickly.

But now she is approaching the fever stage, and she is a little clingy.

It may also be unreasonable.

She bit her lip and said nothing, with grievance in her eyes, wanting Pei Suyuan to see her strangeness.

But Pei Suyuan was too sleepy, he really didn't have the energy to think, and begged for mercy: "My wife, I'm sleepy."

After all, Wei Jinzhi still loves her, and can't bear to see her like this.

She let her go: "Go to sleep."

"Okay..."

"Don't hang up the video please?" Pei Suyuan continued.

This is not the first time she has made such a request, but Wei Jinzhi never agreed.

Today she thought about Pei Suyuan so much, her heart softened, she closed her eyes and agreed.

Pei Suyuan fell asleep almost less than a minute after he finished speaking.

During the long night, Wei Jinzhi couldn't sleep.