111-116 END

111

 Although there were some mistakes with Zhou Yan's finale part, Pei Suyuan's part was indeed completed very well, and Zhou Yan was only needed to make up for the follow-up. Pei Suyuan didn't stay long in the crew, so he went there in the afternoon Jinshi recorded the program.

"Camping Band" was initiated by Pei Suyuan and Xu Hongan. The starting point was at the Southwest Conservatory of Music, and the recording took about a month.

It just so happens that Wei Jinzhi's filming will take another month, which means that the two of them will not see each other for a month.

But during this period of time, Eye Edge CP became more and more popular, especially after the movie was released.

This "Confinement" can only be regarded as a prequel. If there are no mistakes in the subsequent films, Zhou Yanyan will continue to play the role of the second female lead in the latter films. That is to say, it is very likely that she will continue to shoot with Pei Suyuan.

The CP of the two of them is heating up rapidly, and there are several other elements.

First, the news that Zhou Yan has come back to film "Confinement" after many years has also attracted a lot of public opinion on the Internet.

Second, Zhou Yan's second gender has always been a mystery.

She was not differentiated when she debuted, and she has not appeared in the public eye for many years, so everyone is unclear about her second gender.

The third is the hottest pair of CPs in the original work of "Confinement", which are exactly the roles played by the two of them, and the role played by Zhou Yan is the most suitable one. The second gender is also a fan.

Both true and false, the CPs of the original book and the movie came to the fore.

It was at this time that Pei Suyuan, as the big fan of Yuanzhitan, couldn't sit still.

She personally took the lead in eating CP.

He made a video of Pei Gongxiang with his personal photos and crew photos.

The Wei Gong Party refused to accept it, and also produced a super long serial video, which became popular in the short video for a while.

Fans slammed Wei Gong, but Pei Suyuan wanted to silently put up his aggressive demeanor.

However, because the image of "Strawberry Bear" is deeply rooted, Pei Gong's influence is minimal.

The most important thing is that Wei Jinzhi, who is focused on figuring out whether his wife is attracting bees and butterflies, doesn't pay much attention to Yuan Zhidan's CP super chats and videos. She has been ignoring people for several days.

Halfway through the filming of "Camping Band", Pei Suyuan was very itchy when he was filming near Xijing recently, so he asked for leave and sneaked to the film and television city alone, intending to surprise Wei Jinzhi.

Wei Jinzhi's hotel room was not changed, so she asked Xiao Nan for a room card, and bought a lot of ingredients by herself and sneaked in to cook for Wei Jinzhi.

The last time the two had a video was a week ago. Wei Jin, who left Pei Suyuan, lost weight again. Pei Suyuan decided to cook some delicious food and bring back the meat for her.

She stayed until after eight o'clock in the evening, when Pei Suyuan's food was ready, she turned off the lights and sat on the balcony waiting for someone to come back.

There were several times when Pei Suyuan wanted to contact Xiaonan, but he was afraid that the news would be revealed, so he couldn't help but didn't call, so he could only look at the door eagerly.

After waiting for another hour, there was movement at the door. Pei Suyuan stood up fumbling, trying to hide, but Wei Jinzhi had already turned on the light and witnessed Pei Suyuan hiding in the curtain.

But Pei Suyuan didn't know, and he didn't dare to show his breath while hiding behind.

Wei Jinzhi snickered, instead of looking for her, he walked towards the bathroom.

In fact, she heard the news of Pei Suyuan's coming when she contacted Xiao Nan, but she didn't ask Xiao Nan, pretending not to know.

So at this moment, is she in a hurry to find Pei Suyuan? She filmed the water scene all night, and even her hair is still soaked with water, and she went to take a bath first because she was all dirty.

It's just that when half of the clothes were taken off, Pei Suyuan, who couldn't wait, ran out and rushed over from behind.

Wei Jinzhi noticed something and turned around to block her: "It's dirty, stay away from me."

Pei Suyuan was not surprised to see her, but was taken aback for a moment, grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips and asked her, "You know I'm here? Did Xiao Nan say that?" "No, it's because you two are too obvious.

" It's gone." Wei Jinzhi pulled out his hand, blushed a bit, continued to undress and stopped, and turned to cover his chest.

I don't want to show her.

Pei Suyuan approached with a smile, and put his arms around her waist: "The wife knew I was coming, so she waited for me in the bathroom?" "

Pei Suyuan, do you want to show some face?

" I don't need a face in front of me, I really miss your wife."

The clinginess started again, Wei Jinzhi sighed, and kept her half a meter away: "I'm going to take a bath first..." "I'll

accompany you Well..." Pei Suyuan acted coquettishly, but Wei Jinzhi didn't like her at all, he just pushed her away, turned around and saw that Pei Suyuan was still sternly about to come over, and said fiercely: "You are not allowed to be clingy."

" I don't, don't you miss me? We haven't seen each other for half a month, and we haven't had a video for a week." "

You're so long-winded." Wei Jinzhi stood between the two of them with a change of clothes, his tone full of disgust.

Pei Suyuan pouted aggrievedly, and muttered, "I want to give you a massage to relieve your fatigue." "Besides, we haven't

seen each other for so long, and I want to get close to you..."

It's been a long time since I saw her, so what's wrong with my alpha Wei Jinzhi? Maybe not? It's just that what she got on her body today is really too dirty, an omega's self-cultivation does not allow her to appear in front of alpha like this, and her eyes are still staring at her.

Pei Suyuan took two steps back, scratched his head and said, "You take a bath first, and I'll give you a massage in the evening."

Wei Jinzhi raised his eyebrows, agreeing.

Seeing that she was more talkative than before, Pei Suyuan leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, and then gently pushed her: "Go take a bath quickly, I'll heat the dishes..."

Wei Jinzhi walked towards the bathroom with her strength, and said in a low voice disgusted: "Clingy."

Pei Suyuan smiled and did not deny it.

...

We cook Wei Jinzhi's favorite for dinner, winter melon and pig's trotter soup, sweet and sour short ribs, and two vegetarian stir-fry dishes.

Originally, I wanted to reward Wei Jinzhi, but Wei Jinzhi always paid attention to his diet during the filming. He only drank two mouthfuls of soup, ate a piece of ribs, and only fried rice was the most. Seeing this, Pei Suyuan frowned and told her Clip the ribs and let her eat more.

But Wei Jinzhi had already eaten enough and didn't want to eat.

"Honey...you can't lose weight anymore, you're too thin."

"I'm full."

Wei Jinzhi seriously refused, and Pei Suyuan didn't dare to say anything more. After lifting the ribs for a long time, he could only put them back in his bowl inside.

After dinner, she went to take a shower, and Wei Jinzhi read the script.

Because of the upcoming work, it was too difficult for the two of them to meet each other. Pei Suyuan didn't want her to just read the script, so he went behind her again and massaged her attentively.

Pei Suyuan's strength was moderate, and his tired body was relieved a little. Wei Jinzhi put down the script and put all his weight on her body, but at this time, Pei Suyuan's massage changed.

The hand that was supposed to be on the shoulder touched his chest at some point.

Wei Jinzhi, who closed his eyes and enjoyed it, grabbed her hand, looked at her and asked, "What are you doing?"

Pei Suyuan's face flushed instantly, and he wanted to take his hand away in embarrassment, but Wei Jinzhi held on tightly, Even the other hand went around the back of her neck, rubbing her ears, and his body got closer to her.

After taking a bath, Wei Jinzhi has been wearing a large nightgown, and now he is approaching the deep ravine, which can be said to be in front of Pei Suyuan.

The cheese pheromone was released unconsciously, and Pei Suyuan tightened and then tightened his hands around his soft and boneless waist, making the distance even closer.

His cheeks were also red with blood dripping. Wei Jinzhi bent her eyes and asked her with a smile

: "Is it good-looking?"

Said in her ear: "You are not allowed to watch tonight." " Just to

make you feel good?

" When I was blindfolded and felt the soft skin, I felt that my heart was about to jump into my throat. The scent of cotton candy all over her body made her fascinated, she held the soft and glutinous glands of omega in her mouth , and kept saying vaguely in her mouth: "wife, I love you so much..." "I love you so much. " Where he couldn't reach, Wei Jinzhi's whole body was pink with embarrassment, biting his lip to prevent himself from revealing too many embarrassing voices. ...... The long-lost meeting made the two of them crazy all night. When Wei Jinzhi woke up, his body was sore and his voice was hoarse, but last night his wife who kept talking about loving her slept like a pig. Wei Jinzhi pinched her nose angrily, the feeling of difficulty breathing made Pei Suyuan open his eyes, looked at her blinking and blinking, and then groaned and burrowed into her arms. Obviously not getting enough sleep. Wei Jinzhi still has filming today, and Pei Suyuan's next trip needs her to rush there non-stop, so Wei Jinzhi didn't let her lie on the bed for too long, but dragged her up. But it's still terribly clingy, you have to follow her when you take a shower, when you put on clothes, and when you put on makeup, you hug her waist from behind and kiss her neck non-stop. Wei Jinzhi was afraid that her kiss would leave traces, so she would push her away. "Honey, I now know what it means to have a short spring night."

"I am now, wishing we would retire immediately, and then I would stick by your side all day." "

Are you still promising? Your daughter is still waiting for you to earn money for milk powder." "

I don't want to care about her, so I will I want to stick with my wife!"

"I love you, wife."

"No omega is as clingy as you are."

"No, there is nothing wrong with me being clingy to my wife and my child's mommy." "

I I just love you, my wife~" Pei Suyuan became more and more beautiful as she spoke, her eyes were almost bent into slits, Wei Jinzhi pinched her cheek speechlessly.

Think about that early in the morning, a certain alpha was lying behind his own omega in disheveled clothes, shameless, saying "I love you" over and over again, who can bear it?

"I still have a job, so I can't play this kind of boring game with you."

"Get up."

Wei Jinzhi was only disgusted on the face, and the corners of her mouth kept rolling when Pei Suyuan was making noise in her ear. With a smile on his face, he felt a little bit reluctant after pushing the person away.

It's just that her time is really too late.

Before going out, Wei Jinzhi grabbed her by the collar and kissed her lightly on the corner of her mouth, and said threateningly: "If you dare to mess with flowers and grass when you record the show later, what kind of CP will you make? I will definitely not go around you."

"I know." Pei Suyuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and then stopped her waist and kissed her by the door for a long time before letting her go.

The author has something to say:

It's almost over, I just want to simply get bored and crooked, so that you can feel sweet and sweet! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-12-25 20:05:33~2022-12-26 17:48:00~ Thanks to the

little angels who cast mines: 55157345 1 ;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of watermelon pie; 5 bottles of Qiren Youtian; 2 bottles of Jiajiajiaer; 1 bottle of Wenwuxi, Cheng

. Work hard! ?