101-110

101

Next, Pei Jing told a long story to Pei Suyuan.

She met Zhou Chunxia at the beginning of her freshman year. Zhou Chunxia is a senior sister who is a year older than Pei Jing. Because of her family background, good looks, professional ability and gentle and polite manners, she can be said to be the dream love of many omega.

Pei Jing also fell in love with her, and they got together in their sophomore year.

Pei Jing grew up in an orphanage, so she was naturally less knowledgeable than her peers. Gradually, in addition to admiration, Zhou Chunxia also gained a lot of aura in her heart, and she was almost omnipotent.

She is deeply in love and deeply dependent on her.

Such a thing can be said to be a matter of course, Pei Jing was even brought back to the Zhou family several times by Zhou Chunxia, ​​and it was at this time that Zhou Chunxia's twin sister, Zhou Chunyang, appeared in their world.

It was only later that Pei Jing realized that Zhou Chunyang's intention was not to support them, but to destroy them.

Zhou Chunxia went out to sketch with her teacher during the summer vacation of her junior year, which was also the beginning of Pei Jing's nightmare.

At that time, because Zhou Chunyang was Zhou Chunxia's younger sister, Pei Jing had a low sense of defense against her. Zhou Chunyang kept calling her sister-in-law, but when Zhou Chunxia was away, he took advantage of her febrile period and forcibly tagged her.

This caused Pei Jing a lot of pain, and Zhou Chunyang didn't care how she felt at all, and her usual cute mask was completely torn apart. It was at that time that she found out that Zhou Chunyang actually had a daughter, and even Zhou's family, including Zhou Chunxia didn't know either.

The promiscuous female alpha, taking pleasure in her prospective sister-in-law, took her to a dark room and imprisoned her for several days.

For the last time, Pei Jing behaved well. She cooperated with Zhou Chunyang's invasion and used a fruit knife to pierce her gland when she was upset. Seeing Zhou Chunyang lying on the ground covered in blood, Pei Jing panicked again. And afraid.

She escaped.

She fled to a place where no one knew her.

The imprisoned life brought her too much stimulation, and such stimulation finally caused her to have a complete mental breakdown when she learned that she was pregnant.

She couldn't even remember the circumstances under which she gave birth to Kuang Pei Suyuan, and she cried secretly when she looked at her. As her condition got better, she couldn't bear Pei Suyuan's suffering, so she could only do part-time jobs to support herself and her family. Pei Suyuan.

Until he found that his condition was getting worse and worse, Pei Suyuan followed her and only went back to the orphanage when he suffered.

During those two years, she lost contact with everyone.

She naturally hated Zhou Chunyang.

But the feelings for Zhou Chunxia also began to become complicated.

There is love, there is also resentment, and even gradually forgotten many painful things.

If she hadn't met Zhou Chunxia today, she might never have chosen to think about it in her life.

"Zhou Chunyang is indeed dead."

Pei Jing closed her eyes and took Pei Suyuan's hand.

Obviously speaking these things, there is still a certain impact, but it is not the pain at that time, but another tinge of relief.

And when she faced Zhou Chunxia again, she no longer felt anything in her heart.

"I've made it clear what I want to know, and I've said what I'm going to tell you, Zhou Chunxia, ​​let's go." No matter how

shocking what he said, Zhou Chunxia's crying red eyes and pale face made Pei Pei Jing didn't move at all, instead she held Pei Suyuan's hand tightly and helped her wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Xiao Yuan, mom is fine, it's all over."

"Mom..."

Pei Suyuan actually didn't know how to complain for Pei Jing, Zhou Chunyang died, and Zhou Chunxia, ​​she had nothing to do, but she also had nothing to do. He didn't protect his omega well.

She felt sorry for her mother, and felt that her existence was a crime.

After Zhou Chunxia heard all this, he was dumbfounded, not knowing what to say or what to do.

She never thought that the truth back then would be like this.

After she came back from sketching, she only knew that Pei Jing had left Yunzhou, she couldn't find her everywhere, Zhou Chunyang also avoided her, and only when Zhou Chunyang was dying a few months later, Zhou Chunxia saw her, But Zhou Chunyang didn't say anything about Pei Jing at that time.

After Zhou Chunyang's death, her father couldn't bear such a blow, and he passed away not long after. There were only her and Zhou Yan in the huge Zhou family.

In this way, she helped Zhou Chunyang raise Zhou Yan for more than 20 years.

The person who treated Pei Jing like this back then, she actually helped raise the child who had been raised for so many years.

"Xiao Jing." Zhou Chunyang's voice was very low, but Pei Jing visibly trembled at this claim, Pei Suyuan sat up from the sofa, and began to push people away without saying a word. The anger seemed to have a vent, she tugged on Zhou Chunxia's collar and said bitterly: "Didn't you hear that my mother told

you to go?"

fell over the wall.

"Why are you calling her name, why!!"

"You already have a wife and a daughter, don't come again, my mother has nothing to do with you."

The strength in Pei Suyuan's hand is getting stronger and stronger, Zhou Chunxia didn't struggle for a moment, just looked at her calmly, which made Pei Suyuan's mood more irritable, and she strangled Zhou Chunxia's collar more and more forcefully, Zhou Chunxia's face turned red from being suppressed, Pei Suyuan couldn't help but He continued to relieve his anger, but at this moment, there was a hand on his arm.

It's Wei Jinzhi.

She is coming.

"Jinzhi..." Pei Suyuan called her in a low voice, and Wei Jinzhi also tried his best to soothe her emotions and let her let go.

She arrived earlier, and she listened to most of Pei Jing's words, and she basically understood what the situation was. She could understand Pei Suyuan's mood, but such behavior was obviously unnecessary.

"Xiao Yuan, let her go."

His hands gradually slipped, and Pei Suyuan choked up and took her hand: "Jinzhi..."

Wei Jinzhi also held her back, and said to Zhou Chunxia, ​​who was coughing heavily: "You go Well, no one here wants to see you."

Zhou Chunxia refused, she clenched her fists and looked into the ward.

Pei Jing should be able to hear the trouble like this, but she still hopes that Pei Jing can take a look at her.

But no, Pei Jing she saw through the glass was looking out of the window with her back turned.

Clenching her hands tightly, Zhou Chunxia suddenly said, "I'm not married, I've been looking for her, but I can't find her anywhere..." Her

crying didn't soften Pei Suyuan's heart, and her eyes still stared at her like knives. she.

Zhou Chunxia still wanted to say something, but she dared not speak because of her staring eyes.

After seeing Pei Jing in the same ward again, Zhou Chunxia turned and left silently.

...

After Zhou Chunxia left, Pei Suyuan did not return to the ward immediately, but squatted down against the corner of the wall.

She never thought that such a thing would happen to Pei Jing back then.

And she might even be the culprit's child.

Pei Suyuan couldn't accept such a possibility, and he didn't even have the face to meet Pei Jing.

She somewhat understood why in the past years, Pei Jing always looked at her coldly, and even beat and scolded her when she was emotionally unstable.

Her uncertainty is also part of Pei Jing's pain.

If we really want to talk about what happened back then, whoever caused the least harm to Pei Jing might be Zhou Chunxia.

Probably everyone will have a moment when they want to put the blame on another person, and her behavior just now is like this.

The culprit could not be found, so she could only put everything on Zhou Chunxia, ​​blaming Zhou Chunxia for not protecting Pei Jing well at that time, and causing Pei Jing to suffer these hardships.

But the actual harm had nothing to do with Zhou Chunxia.

This made Pei Suyuan fall into a vicious circle. None of him, Zhou Chunyang, and Zhou Chunxia seemed innocent.

Pei Suyuan repeatedly pulled his hair, and asked Wei Jinzhi with scarlet eyes for a while, "Jinzhi, what should I do?" "If, I am really

that person's child, what should I do?

" Jinzhi didn't know how to answer, nor how to comfort her.

He could only hold her in his arms, stroke her back and comfort her without incident.

After a long time, Pei Jing came out and saw the two people who were squatting and hugging each other and said lightly: "Aren't you afraid that your feet are numb? Come in." Opening the door,

Pei Jing walked in again by herself.

She heard the conversation outside the door, and she also thought of what Pei Suyuan could think of.

But Pei Suyuan was born by her pregnancy in October. Without the permanent alpha mark, she gave birth to Pei Suyuan, which can be said to be close to death, so what does it matter whether it is Zhou Chunxia or Zhou Chunyang?

Maybe she would have cared about it when she was young, but everything she experienced over the years made her let go of everything when she fully recovered.

"Jinzhi, what delicious food did you bring?"

Pei Jing pretended not to see the red and swollen eyes of Pei Suyuan crying, and only asked Wei Jinzhi with a smile.

Wei Jinzhi's reaction was faster than Pei Suyuan's, and he went to the sofa with the food and gave it to Pei Jing.

After she finished her porridge, Pei Suyuan came to her side slowly, and Pei Jing flicked her head: "What are you thinking about all day?" "No matter what, you are my child

. You don't need to worry about it as a child, it's better to worry about when you will have a wedding with Jinzhi."

Pei Jing also asked Pei Suyuan a few words in private before, but after recovering completely, Pei Jing saw through a lot, and she spoke more clearly than her. Before being bold, Pei Suyuan was played by her and asked again, but she really let go of her sad mood.

Eyes that were red like rabbits looked at Wei Jinzhi, and Wei Jinzhi smiled generously: "Xiao Yuan hasn't proposed yet, so I can't agree to her so easily." The two teamed up to tease Pei

Suyuan Sure enough, Pei Suyuan frowned when she heard that, Pei Jing even beat her around, and said disgustedly: "Look, I haven't dealt with my own affairs well, and I still want to take care of your mother's affairs."

" I..."

"What are you doing?"

"Xiao Yuan's mother wants to eat candied haws, you go and buy them."

Pei Jing ordered, and Pei Suyuan had to obediently go buy them.

When the person left, Pei Jing let go of the hand she had been holding tightly, and a strand of hair suddenly appeared, Wei Jinzhi looked over.

Pei Jing put her hair on Wei Jinzhi's hand.

"This is Zhou Chunxia's."

"Take it, and I will ask you to test the pheromone DNA after a while. If the relationship is established, then tell me, if..." "Just

pretend nothing happened."

Pei Jing said In this way, the element of peace of mind accounted for a very small part, and more of it was to make Pei Suyuan feel at ease.

What happened between her and Zhou Chunxia back then was free love no matter how you say it. If Zhou Chunxia was her other mother, then Pei Suyuan might not have such pain.

The author has something to say:

Little tease, you stole my outline!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-12-15 17:25:17~2022-12-16 18:01:18~Thanks to the

little angels who cast mines: 55157345 1 ;

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 37750288 25 bottles; the third quadrant, 2 bottles; Hello, PP 1 bottle; Thank you

very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?