61-70

61

 The time with Wei Jinzhi passed quickly, and Pei Suyuan was completely reduced to a breeder of Wei Jinzhi and sweet potatoes. After feeding this and which one every day, although it was plain, he was extremely satisfied in his heart.

I even began to imagine that when there is a child in the future, she will feed another one. It may be busier, but it will also be more satisfying.

It is best for the baby to look like Wei Jinzhi, especially those peach blossom eyes, which can make her cute in a blink of an eye.

Pei Suyuan became more and more beautiful as he thought about it, and when he was lying on the bed and staring at Wei Jinzhi, he laughed out loud, Wei Jinzhi hadn't woken up yet and heard the movement, wrapped the quilt a little tighter, and woke up with a frown.

The alpha lying on the opposite side stared at her earnestly, Wei Jinzhi woke up for a moment, and asked in a soft voice: "Why ?

"

Wei Jinzhi turned over and stretched out her foot to kick her, then asked her: "What are you looking at me for?"

Pei Suyuan groaned, hugged his legs and told the truth; "I was thinking just now, little baby I wish I was like you, the peach eyes are so pretty."

In front of Wei Jinzhi, Pei Suyuan is now more and more relaxed, and her courage has grown a lot. After speaking, she leaned over and hugged her: " Tell me, what should the child's name be?"

"I don't know." Wei Jinzhi raised the quilt, not wanting to talk to her.

The people I offend hate, Pei Suyuan still knows, and she has new ideas now.

He ran to the ground with bare feet, and went to the living room to pick up the guitar he got home yesterday.

She wanted to give the unborn baby a song to express her expectations for her.

When the inspiration broke out, she couldn't stop it. Wei Jinzhi was still lying on the bed, and Pei Suyuan had already finished the song in less than an hour after she got up, and also gave the song "Running Omega Sweetheart" as well. Made it out.

Seeing Wei Jinzhi coming out, she gestured to tell her to wait a while, but Wei Jinzhi blinked and didn't bother her, but went to the kitchen to cook.

Pei Suyuan has been doing it for the past few days, and finally she has a chance to show it.

I placed an order on my mobile phone and bought some seafood, spare ribs and chicken wings, and within half an hour after these items were delivered, Wei Jinzhi started washing rice and cooking again.

When the ribs were half stewed, Pei Suyuan came over.

Sweet potatoes came with me.

Pei Suyuan opened the door and peeked at her with his head peeking at her, and Tiangua imitated Pei Suyuan's feet and peeked at her.

When Wei Jinzhi looked back, he was amused by this man and dog.

"Xiao Yuan, you are too similar to Sweet Potato."

Pei Suyuan was taken aback after hearing this, and then looked down. Sweet Potato just happened to look up at her, one person and one dog were looking at each other. Pei Suyuan felt disgusted and kicked her. Unwilling to be reconciled to it, Sweet Potato came closer again and continued to cling to her.

These days, the sweet potato has been fed by her, and she especially likes to play with her. Pei Suyuan pushed it away twice, but the sweet potato is still greasy and crooked.