71-80

71

    [Spark of Cotton Candy] The lyrics came out of Pei Suyuan's mouth, and everyone had a different mood for a while.

Wei Jinzhi's pheromone taste is rarely known to anyone, except for close friends He Qinmian and Tong Lin, only Weiqing and Song Qiliang know about the Song family.

Song Qiliang and He Qinmian were at the scene. Hearing Pei Suyuan's singing, the former was relieved and moved, while the latter felt a little more sad.

The sight shifted to Yan Xin again, she and the omega beside her had stopped, and they were talking in a low voice, not knowing what they were talking about.

Suddenly turning around, Yan Xin found her.

Ever since He Qinmian left in Huajiang Court last time without looking back, Yan Xin had looked for her, and Yan Xin even invited her to play games with him during the live broadcast of the game, but she rejected them all.

He just couldn't be more angry with what Yan Xin said at the beginning.

Yan Xin looked over, but He Qinmian avoided her eyes, as if he didn't see her, and when he saw Yan Xin coming to look for her, he walked back without looking back.

The first listener of the song "Spark" was Yan Xin, and it was the first song that Pei Suyuan produced independently at that time. Yan Xin could be said to be tortured to the point of resistance, so just now Pei Suyuan sang During this song, Yan Xin only regarded the song as background music and didn't get distracted at all.

And when he saw He Qinmian, he didn't care about going to the backstage to surprise Pei Suyuan for a while, so he just chased after him.

...

"Thank you everyone, remember to vote for 321~~" After singing, Pei Suyuan did not forget her job, she came to help 321.

The next group of music is waiting, and there is not much time for 321. Pei Suyuan sang with the band members a song that Pei Suyuan participated in writing lyrics many years ago when 321 was first formed, and Also interacted with Hu Bei, Liang Songhan, and Fang Xiaojie.

Pei Suyuan on the stage was so dazzling that Wei Jinzhi's heart was pounding.

The same song, different lyrics, after a few years, it seems that time has never passed.

The Xinghuo back then was the same as the Xinghuo now.

Wei Jinzhi looked at Pei Suyuan's wanton smile on the stage, and laughed too.

Until Pei Suyuan stepped down, Wei Jinzhi put on his sunglasses and returned to the car.

...

"Wow, sister Yuan, you were so cool just now!" After everyone returned to the backstage, Hu Bei was the first to rush to Pei Suyuan.

She has had a sense of admiration for Pei Suyuan for a long time, and she has never been stingy in praising Pei Suyuan.

"Sister Yuan, why can't I play as well as you?"

"Sure enough, people's talents are incomparable... Wuwu... Songhan!"

Across Hu Bei and Pei Suyuan, he saw Liang Songhan's awkward expression, until Hu Bei When the exaggeration became more and more excessive, Liang Songhan couldn't help but come over and take him away.

Hu Bei is not tall, Liang Songhan raised it up again, Hu Bei was like a bird when he hooked his neck, and shouted fiercely and aggrieved: "Songhan, what are you doing, let me go!!! "

"I haven't asked Sister Yuan who Marshmallow is."

Liang Songhan stopped, and looked at Pei Suyuan with some interest, then lowered his head and kissed Hu Bei's forehead: "Baby, then you ask."

Pei Suyuan Yuan: "...It's too boring and crooked, and you are so curious." "

Besides, I haven't asked you before you are together, so don't ask me." Pei Suyuan said with a smile, but didn't answer, Hu Bei broke away from Liang Songhan's embrace in a hurry, and told all the love records between himself and Liang Songhan.

Pei Suyuan could see many things, for example, Liang Songhan had a crush on Hu Bei early on, and seemed to think that Hu Bei liked him.

But don't blame her, Hu Bei is too lively and extroverted, and he doesn't care if the other party is an alpha when dating, relying on his being single and the other party is also single, there is no omega's shyness when communicating.

But once you are not single, such as Ge Jun, there is almost no distance except the necessary communication.

Therefore, Liang Songhan has been her good friend for several years, and finally got the right result.

"Songhan and I have been together for two months. How about you, Sister Yuan? Don't tell me who should tell me how long we have been together? And when will I be able to meet again." "Um...together..."

Pei Su Yuan is a bit stuck, not knowing how to calculate the time with Wei Jinzhi.

Counting from the first meeting... It should not be right.

It was not right when I was in Linshi.

When I got the marriage certificate, it was still wrong.

In real terms, it should be in the orphanage.

So she vaguely agreed: "It's just a little longer than you."

"Then when will you bring it here for us to meet?" Liang Songhan asked again at this time.

Although the others didn't ask, they all focused on Pei Suyuan at this moment.

Under the pressure, Pei Suyuan could only say: "She is shy, wait a while..."

Now that he has admitted the relationship, it will not be too far away from meeting, everyone thinks so and no longer pester her to ask, but Sign a contract with her about the company.

Participating in "Their Band" this time, it can be said that the popularity of several people has risen again, and the appearance of the whole band is also considered to be a fight compared with other bands. After the show, many companies contacted Ge Jun and wanted to sign them. down.

Before, Ge Jun could only be regarded as an Internet celebrity. Although he was well-known, he didn't earn much. After signing a contract with the company, he can appear in variety shows and hold concerts. These are all good things for them.

Of course, it wasn't that no one wanted to sign a contract before, but they just wanted to sign Ge Jun and didn't want to lead a band, but the whole market changed once the show was broadcast.

"Shengguo Entertainment also wanted to sign us, but we rejected it without even thinking about it. We remember the bad things you did in that company before." Ge Jun talked about Shengguo Entertainment's aggrieved, Fang Xiaojie pressed his shoulder He continued beside him: "So we plan to sign Yuefeng."

This surprised Pei Suyuan, but it was also because he knew that they signed Yuefeng that Pei Suyuan thought they would cheat her with Mu Xinyi.

"No wonder, you guys play me around."

"Hahaha, it's not a joke, surprise!" Ge Jun first laughed, and several people followed suit.

The laughter continued. Later, when the program was recording the backstage part, there was also a backstage part in the recording of the program. Several people told the camera all the things that surprised each other. Pei Suyuan was helpless,

but he had to admit that it was true. surprise.

But the surprise was not over yet. When Pei Suyuan was about to say goodbye to everyone, Hu Bei held her back: "Sister Yuan, wait a moment. Sister Yan Xin said that she has a surprise to tell you.

" Before Hu Bei could speak, Yan Xin spoke first: "I asked her to go to Xiao Yuan, and I have something to say now..."

Pei Suyuan didn't know what the surprise was, and Hu Bei couldn't react At this moment, an omega suddenly appeared behind Pei Suyuan, tall and tall, and easily put his arm on Pei Suyuan's shoulder.

"Sister Yuan, long time no see~" The voice of this person was unfamiliar to Pei Suyuan, but she felt unusually intimate. She suddenly turned her head and saw a man wearing a hot wrap dress with long, dense, wavy curly hair An omega whose makeup is too thick to be seen.

She bent her head and asked Pei Suyuan with a smile: "Don't you remember me?"

Pei Suyuan felt familiar, as if it was the omega who just danced with Yan Xin in the audience?

............

Seeing Wei Jinzhi coming, Pei Suyuan told Mu Xinyi that she would not go back today after stepping off the stage, and asked her to take Xiao Yang back first.

Pei Suyuan didn't announce after that, and the time was free, and Mu Xinyi also knew that Wei Jinzhi was coming, so she didn't say much.

After the band went to continue recording, Pei Suyuan left the stage with omega with smoky makeup.

She doesn't know where Wei Jinzhi is, and she doesn't even know where Yan Xin is.

I can only go out and call Wei Jinzhi. Wei Jinzhi answers in seconds, but hangs up in seconds.

Pei Suyuan was a little confused when he heard the beeping voice.

Wei Jinzhi didn't reply to WeChat, and there was no sound when answering the phone. What's going on? And when she wanted to call another one, she suddenly heard someone calling her from above: "Little Yuanbao~"

Pei Suyuan looked up, and saw Wei Jinzhi who was looking at her with a smile, and...

behind her was a dark face He Qinmian.

But for a moment, Wei Jinzhi's face was also a little cold, and his eyes were fixed on the people behind her.

Pei Suyuan felt that he could explain.

But before she could speak, Omega first said hello to Wei Jinzhi He Qinmian: "Hello sister-in-law, hello beautiful sister, I'm Doudou!"

Doudou's voice was not low, Pei Suyuan quickly covered her mouth Mouth, for fear of being misunderstood by others.

Warned her in a low voice: "Be quiet!"

Doudou nodded obediently: "Oh, I see."

Pei Suyuan smiled awkwardly, He Qinmian blushed and turned her head to answer, Wei Jinzhi also pursed her lips and smiled.

...

When the two of them went up to the small balcony on the roof, Doudou was just about to formally introduce herself when she saw Yan Xin sitting at the door of the car below.

Pei Suyuan saw it too, and saw her staring at He Qinmian eagerly.

She withdrew Doudou a little, and explained to the dark-faced He Qinmian: "Doudou is Yan Xin's and I's younger sister, and was adopted abroad when she was quite young." In fact, she has been in contact with Doudou for so many years

. Not many, but Yan Xin, an internet expert, has a lot of contact with Doudou, and she would occasionally chat for a few words.

And at that time, both of them were bullied to keep each other warm, but Doudou was adopted away within two years after coming to the orphanage.

When He Qinmian heard that Pei Suyuan said she was his sister, he was relieved and his face looked better, but he never looked back at Yan Xin.

She had just chased He Qinmian to the caravan, but Wei Jinzhi was too embarrassed to say anything to her, so she could only go to the service station to rent a caravan, and sat down and stared at people.

Seeing that the atmosphere was more harmonious now, I got up to fetch things. He Qinmian glanced at her from above, saw that she disappeared and sat up, and found that everyone was staring at her, she lowered her head embarrassedly, and asked in a low voice

, "What's for dinner?"

It was prepared by Xiao Nan, because Wei Jinzhi planned to stay here for two days, and she even prepared the clothes for herself and Pei Suyuan.

So He Qinmian asked Wei Jinzhi and replied: "Let's have a barbecue, everything is complete."

When it comes to barbecue, Doudou is very excited and takes the initiative to light a fire. Pei Suyuan prepares ingredients, and Wei Jinzhi accompanies her. He Qinmian... She chose to make the seasoning alone on the small balcony.

......

There are only Pei Suyuan and Wei Jinzhi in the living room downstairs. While taking the ingredients from the refrigerator, Pei Suyuan asked after a while: "Why didn't you reply to my message just now?" "I thought you would ask me if I like it.

" I like the song you gave me."

Wei Jinzhi tilted his head and asked, Pei Suyuan turned around and smiled: "I want to ask, do you like it?"

"I'm busy to see you, and... that song I like it very much."

I answered the question that I didn't reply to the news, and I also answered whether I like it or not.

The car door was open, and the spring breeze was blowing softly, making it slightly warm.

Wei Jinzhi suddenly asked her again: "Is it the tradition of the orphanage to call me beautiful sister?"

It was the phrase Doudou called her "beautiful sister", Pei Suyuan smiled and joked: "Who told me to call her beautiful sister?" The wife is just beautiful."

Wei Jinzhi gave her an angry look, and said nothing, Pei Suyuan also lowered his head to cut the meat seriously.

Neither of the two of them spoke, and they enjoyed this moment very much.

Until a figure appeared in front of the car door, the two looked back together. Yan Xin held on to the car door, probably from running, and was still panting slightly. When she saw the two of them , she

asked, "Where's He Qinmian?" Wei Jinzhi, who only saw her and omega chatting in front of the RV, was also expressionless. But He Qinmian on the small balcony reacted, Yan Xin's shout just now was too loud, and He Qinmian was furious. Standing at the top of the stairs, he shouted: "Yan Xin, you are not welcome here, go away!" Maybe it was a guilty conscience, Yan Xin didn't say anything, but looked up at He Qinmian, and saw her standing at the top of the stairs. After saying this, he turned and left. Pei Suyuan felt tired. She turned off the fire and told Wei Jinzhi to go out for a while. Wei Jinzhi nodded, without even looking at He Qinmian, who was sitting on the sofa playing with his mobile phone. ... The two moved away from the caravan. Pei Suyuan let go of Yan Xin. Yan Xin lowered his head, waiting for Pei Suyuan to speak. Pei Suyuan really doesn't want to care about her messy things, but He Qinmian and Wei Jinzhi are good friends, so they can't be separated. She circled around a few times, and finally said to hurt her: "You and Doudou came early to make trouble for people who are unhappy, and what do you want to do if you don't come out for a long time?"

Yan Xin was also upset: "I didn't know she would come, and Doudou just came back yesterday, I just wanted to bring her here as a surprise for you." "

And you know Doudou's character." Yan Xin lowered her head deeper.

"Okay, even if Doudou is the one who explained it clearly, but if you do things like this, you will end up in a crematorium sooner or later, don't you believe me?"

Yan Xin looked up as if he couldn't hear such words, and replied, "Don't talk about crematoriums?

" Su Yuan understands her well, and knows that she either doesn't care, or is still troubled by those low self-esteem.

There is also distrust of herself and He Qinmian.

"I advise you, if you want to continue with her, you have something to talk about."

"Don't wait until her heart cools down and you regret it."

After speaking, Pei Suyuan didn't want to bother her anymore, and walked towards the caravan Go, Yan Xin didn't follow her, but was thinking about what Pei Suyuan said.

Actually, that's right, she has low self-esteem and distrust.

Don't believe in any sleep, and don't trust yourself.

"Xiao Yuan, you called me over there."

Pei Suyuan didn't go too far, and stopped when he heard Yan Xin's words.

[Over there] naturally refers to Yan Xin's parents.

The source of all Yan Xin's pain, she walked back and supported Yan Xin's arm, as if giving her strength, but her tone was very severe: "I hope you don't let them influence you, okay?" "No matter what

happens You still have me."

"Xiao Yuan, I have a younger brother again."

Yan Xin said with a smile, but she might as well cry.

Pei Suyuan touched her face and comforted her: "Okay, didn't you say you don't want to?"

A few years ago, Pei Suyuan didn't quite understand why Yan Xin handled her relationship like this when she had her own parents. Later, she learned a lot of amazing truths, from ignorance to understanding, and then to now.

Although they are not real sisters, how close can real sisters be?

She and Yan Xin are close enough.

Yan Xin's parents gave birth to a boy after Yan Xin, and it was for this reason that Yan Xin's father divorced his ex-wife and married Yan Xin's mother, but after the child didn't grow up, they remembered Yan Xin in the orphanage .

It was a good few years at the beginning, but after Yan Xin knew the truth, he left home.

Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but I still want my child by my side. A few years ago, I always called Yan Xin, but Yan Xin's heart was broken long ago.

She was abandoned, and after being adopted, she discovered that her adoptive parents were her biological parents, and her identity was a substitute.

Now that her own brother is born again, Yan Xin will definitely be affected.

"Xiao Xin, face your own heart, these are not the reasons why you can hurt someone who likes you like this, understand?" "

She is not your parents, she will not abandon you, she has been waiting for you for many years."

"Don't be afraid."

"Otherwise, you will regret it in the future."

Yan Xin's tears did not fall, but when she heard the word regret, the tears fell, she grabbed Pei Suyuan's arm, and Just like when I was a child, I leaned on her shoulder: "Xiao Yuan."

"I'm afraid."

"Don't be afraid, and whether you want to be with He Qinmian or not, don't do those stupid things. You only have your own energy, understand?"

Yan Xin sniffed and nodded, "Got it."

"Okay, my wife is still waiting for me to cook, you go back and calm down first."

"Well, you go back and leave me alone."

Yan Xin pushed her, then blushed and said, "I did something stupid, does my sister-in-law look down on me?" The word "

sister-in-law" came out , Pei Suyuan's face showed a look of unnaturalness, and he coughed lightly and replied: "Who can make you like this?" "

I'm going to be pissed off by you." She patted her head lightly with her hand: "If you do stupid things again, I won't care about you anymore, just fend for yourself."

Wei

Jinzhi, who was on the RV, saw two people in the distance through the car window. The alpha who hugged and hugged deeply frowned.

Even when Pei Suyuan slapped Yan Xin on the head, she felt that she should have patted harder.

Soon after Pei Suyuan came back alone, Yan Xin didn't know where he went.

As soon as he entered the RV, Pei Suyuan felt that Wei Jinzhi was unhappy.

She walked over and wanted to sit beside Wei Jinzhi, but Wei Jinzhi stood up straight away and said coldly: "Go and cook, I'll go and see Mianmian." "Jinzhi..." Pei Suyuan stretched out his

hand Wanting to hold her back, Wei Jinzhi also dodged and said angrily, "Go find your Xiao Xin."

Knowing that Wei Jinzhi saw what she did with Yan Xin just now, Pei Suyuan felt guilty again. funny.

I didn't expect Wei Jinzhi to be such a narrow-minded person.

She stepped forward and pulled her tightly, coaxing softly: "She pulled me, and I hit her, did you see that?" "I saw, you should

hit her harder." Wei Jin Then she turned around, told the truth, glanced up again and whispered, "She bullied Mianmian, you should hit her twice more." "Yes, yes, I will hit

her next time."

"Yes, yes. " Wei Jinzhi nodded, just when Pei Suyuan thought that he could stay and cook with her after coaxing him well, Wei Jinzhi still wanted to go up.

"I'm really going to accompany her."

The rest of the things were prepared by Pei Suyuan and Doudou. Doudou's second gender is omega. It looks similar on the outside, but in fact she has a serious deficiency of pheromones. She has no pheromones, but is very sensitive to omega pheromones. The fever period is more like a susceptible period, but she will feel that AO pheromones are very sensitive. troubled.

But she has a good personality since she was a child, and she is very cute and happy.

After not seeing Pei Suyuan for a long time, Doudou's chatterbox also opened up, talking about things in foreign countries these years, and then Yan Xin.

"Sister Xin has been much happier than before."

"Huh? Did she tell you?"

"No, I feel it. Sister Xin hasn't mentioned her first love for many years. She has often talked about it in the past few months. It made me want to come over and have a look."

"Then she also said about the matter between me and Wei Jinzhi?"

There was no other possibility, but Doudou shook her head.

When she was not too busy just now, she went back to her RV to change clothes, a white T-shirt and a casual jacket and jeans, and she took off the wig and took it off, finally looking like a girl of eighteen or nineteen years old.

"That idiot of hers thought that Sister Yuan was with Alpha, but wasn't the song [Marshmallow's Spark] just now sung for the pretty sister just now?" "Besides, she looks like the pretty sister that Ms. Yuan drew when she was a child.

"

"Does it look like it?"

Pei Suyuan even forgot whether she wanted Wei Jinzhi when she was a child. At that time, Wei Jinzhi was blindfolded. What did she think?

But Doudou said affirmatively: "Auntie Pei repainted it for you. I saw those eyes exactly the same as sister-in-law's. When I asked Auntie Pei, she said she was a beautiful sister.

" It's cotton candy."

Wei Jinzhi was not differentiated during the time in the orphanage, but two days before the official differentiation, there will be some fluctuations in pheromone, which is difficult for normal people to perceive, and only special testing equipment can know.

It's not surprising that Doudou's pheromone disorder is different from ordinary people. The real person Pei Suyuan finds it strange that Pei Jing actually drew Wei Jinzhi who was blindfolded.

...

During the barbecue at night, a friend of He Qinmian also came over.

He Qinmian introduced to them: "This is my college classmate, the host of the sports channel, Qiao Qiao." Qiao Qiao is tall and has long legs. She is also free and easy in character, more like an alpha than Pei Suyuan, the only alpha.

"This is Pei Suyuan, you should have seen it on the stage just now." "

Yes, I just heard your song, especially [Spark of Cotton Candy], it is so romantic." "

Still... It's okay." Pei Suyuan boasted shyly, and Wei Jinzhi sitting behind was also in a very good mood, with the corners of his eyes crooked.

Doudou serves everyone all the time, and when everyone can't eat enough, she quietly walks over to Pei Suyuan and says, "Sister Xin asked me to go over and help her prepare a surprise." "Surprise?" Doudou nodded, sitting in

Pei

Suyuan Wei Jinzhi beside Yuan also heard it, looked sideways, and Doudou smiled obediently.

Wei Jinzhi felt a lot more comfortable after removing the thick smoky makeup. After she was far away, Wei Jinzhi whispered to Pei Suyuan, "Actually, she looks quite obedient." Maybe it's the beautiful

sister After pleasing Wei Jinzhi, Pei Suyuan frowned and looked at her, wondering if it's really weird?

...

A few minutes after Doudou left, Pei Suyuan received Yan Xin's WeChat message and learned of her plan. Then, while He Qinmian and Qiao Qiao were chatting vigorously, he brought Wei Jinzhi On the small balcony.

She went upstairs while humming "The Spark of Cotton Candy", Wei Jinzhi followed behind her.

Occasionally, I would hear a sentence or two [Marshmallow is mine...]

Wei Jinzhi's ears were hot, and he muttered in a low voice: "Nicky."

Pei Suyuan turned his head when he heard the voice, and looked at her with a smile.

When she arrived at the small balcony, she was holding the guitar. She plucked the strings and said, "Do you still remember what I said last time? When the song is ready, I will be the first to sing it to you." "Yes." "Then you are ready

.

" Is it?"

Wei Jinzhi sat down obediently, and said with a coquettish smile, "Okay."

When the notes sounded, Wei Jinzhi was attracted by her all the attention, and such a sparkling Pei Suyuan made her feel happy.

At the end of the chorus, Pei Suyuan put down the guitar again, moved to her side, hugged her, and whispered softly in her ear.

At this time, the fireworks in the distance suddenly bloomed in the sky, and the petals fell like rain. Wei Jinzhi couldn't hear her whispering words clearly, and only vaguely heard the word "Baby".

When the fireworks came to an end, the faces of He Qinmian and Yan Xin appeared in the sky.

It is indeed romantic.

But at this time, Pei Suyuan couldn't lose, she wrapped Wei Jinzhi in her arms, watched her staring at the fireworks, but bit her ear and said: "These are all fleeting, but the songs I gave you, No."

Pei Suyuan was narrow-minded, and Wei Jinzhi turned around and gave her an angry look.

There was a shimmering water in this glance, Pei Suyuan looked at her heart warmly, leaned over and kissed the end of her eyes, and then she heard Wei Jinzhi calling her: "Little Yuanbao." Then she held her face

again Say, "Remember what I told you? Likes and loves make people look forward to the future." "

I have to be honest with you, I didn't when I said it." "

I didn't have that intense I like the feeling."

"I have always had a crush on you, but not strongly."

"Marrying you is impulsive, and planning to raise children with you is also impulsive. I am like this..." "

Will you always like it?"

Wei Jinzhi said His eyes were red as he spoke, besides self-condemnation, these words made Pei Suyuan feel that it was Wei Jinzhi who needed her help.

Otherwise, she doesn't know what she said at all, and she doesn't look like a person at all.

She doesn't seem to be able to see her true self, but instead falls into her own emotions.

"Yes, I will always like it."

"Wei Jinzhi, it's not that you don't look forward to it, but you are afraid." "

In the future, in the future, there is still hope, and I and the children will accompany you."

The author has something to say:

yes yes yes! ! ! If she doesn't like it, I'll divide Sister Wei among the scumbags.

In order to celebrate the receipt of Wanwan, the author made a fool of himself (the rounded day Wan is here!!) Thanks for voting for me during 2022-11-19 22:03:36~2022-11-20 18:57:00 or The little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1 waste wood old dog;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 50 bottles of hh for an alpaca; 10 bottles of pomelo juvenile and waste wood old dog; Cong 9 bottles; Simao, YIYIYO 5 bottles; Cheng., Wu Jirong 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?