51-60

51

    Tong Lin didn't know what the two of them said, but when he came out, one of them had a smile on his face, and the other turned his head sullenly.

Taking a closer look, Wei Jinzhi was obviously tense on purpose, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

She herself has been in love before, but she has never seen Wei Jinzhi in love, and she just finds it strange to see it.

"Sincerely, Su Yuan, all the luggage is here." She was carrying a small suitcase in her hand. Pei Suyuan had put all the daily necessities for the past two days into the trunk, and she was ready to leave immediately, but she hadn't Tong Lin said again, Wei Jinzhi said lightly: "Tong Lin, you go back to rest, Pei Suyuan can just send me back." Pei Suyuan also immediately answered: "Yes, Sister Tong,

I'll just send Jinzhi back "

Tong Lin looked at the two silently...why do you feel that you are a bit redundant?

She didn't say anything else, anyway, she has seen Pei Suyuan's way of taking care of Wei Jinzhi these two days, and she is still a person worthy of entrustment.

But before leaving, he still babbled a few words and pulled Pei Suyuan aside.

"Su Yuan, Jinzhi is very stubborn. If there is anything you want to accommodate her... If it's something harmless, just pull her to do it." Pei Suyuan scratched his head, how did these words feel familiar, as

if Song Qiliang also said that?

But she still nodded with a smile, then turned her head to look at Wei Jinzhi, whose ears were red, urging Tong Lin to leave quickly.

The two days of getting along can be said to be very harmonious. Tong Lin brought breakfast, and then rested and slept, and she fed Wei Jinzhi.

At the beginning, Wei Jinzhi was picky, thinking that the things Tong Lin bought were tasteless, but later realized that it was impossible to buy something that was too tasty for her to eat, so she ate obediently.

The concentrated pheromones will remain in her body for about a month. Apart from being overly excited the day before, she has also begun to calm down, and her appetite and morning sickness are significantly reduced.

This morning Pei Suyuan made an exception and let her eat salty and spicy tofu nao, but the amount was very small, and most of it was eaten by Pei Suyuan.

Although Wei Jinzhi twitched, he didn't make a sound.

Pei Suyuan just ate a bowl of tofu brain with her, but she still has a lot of pheromones in her body.

Such thoughts have been lingering in her heart recently, warm and shy.

After getting in the car, Wei Jinzhi reminded Pei Suyuan to go home to get the sweet potatoes. These days, Tong Lin took care of the sweet potatoes.

Pei Suyuan was afraid that she would make troubles with Wei Jinzhi, so he quickly hugged her into his arms, touched her forehead and began to preach: "Sister Jinzhi can't stand you like this now, move slowly, if you want to make trouble, make trouble with me, do you hear me?" ?"

Pei Suyuan spoke seriously, while Wei Jinzhi pursed his lips and snickered behind him.

Then she went back to her room to pack her luggage, and she put all the clothes she wore during the hospitalization into the washing machine.

Pei Suyuan simply made noodles with fried sauce. For the sake of sweet potatoes, she asked Wei Jinzhi to stay at home after eating sweet potatoes.

After going back and forth for about two hours, Wei Jinzhi dried his clothes and took a nap, and when Pei Suyuan came back, the two of them went to Lin City together.

...

During the two days in the hospital, Wei Jinzhi didn't tell Pei Suyuan what happened that day, and Pei Suyuan didn't ask either.

She knew that some things could not be asked, and Wei Jinzhi didn't want to talk about it, and she didn't ask.

But on the way to Linshi, Wei Jinzhi suddenly said: "Do you still remember that I told you that I lost a memory?" Pei Suyuan nodded: "Yes." "After losing

that

memory , I spent a long time in Lin City, until the eve of the college entrance examination, I met Mr. Hong." "Later...

you probably know it, and the filming of "Forked Road" officially entered the show business circle."

"I was with my grandfather when I was in Linshi. I had a great time during that time, and my grandfather was very supportive when I filmed "Forked Road" later." Wei Jinzhi's tone was full of nostalgia and attachment, and Pei Suyuan glanced at her , seeing that there was still a slight smile on her face, she could tell that grandpa was very important to her.

"But the year I filmed "Aftershock", my grandfather passed away."

"The filming was in the mountains, and the news of my grandfather's illness was not told to me. Later, when he was about to die, my mother called me, and I was in a hurry. Hurry back and see him for the last time."

"After my grandfather left, the only person who was kind to me is gone." Wei Jinzhi's expression became lonely, and Pei Suyuan's heart began to ache, especially Hear the words from the only person who treats me well.

She wants to tell Wei Jinzhi that she will treat her well in the future, but some kindness is not something anyone can replace.

So it's useless to talk, it's better to let her feel it herself.

Wei Jinzhi's words continued, talking about Wei Qing.

"The last time I promised my mother to meet, you should have noticed that it was because I mentioned grandpa and said that I would go to worship grandpa that day. I...didn't refuse.

" I am very grateful to her for treating me, and grandpa missed her very much when he was alive."

Although Wei Qing rarely went to see grandpa, Wei Jinzhi knew that grandpa missed her more than himself, and from time to time Will speak good things about Wei Qing in her ear.

At the beginning, Wei Jinzhi was very disgusted, but after a long time, she realized that her mother is the only daughter of her grandfather, if she doesn't miss her, how can she treat her well?

So even if she wasn't disgusted, she was even more disappointed.

Disappointed that after Wei Qing threw her to her grandfather, she still seldom came to see her grandfather. Every winter and summer vacation during the three years of high school was the time when Wei Jinzhi looked forward to seeing her grandfather the most, and it was also the time when her grandfather looked forward to seeing Wei Qing the most.

After her grandfather passed away, this disappointment turned into indifference, but when it came to her grandfather, she always softened her heart towards Wei Qing.

"I went, but later during the meal, Wei Qing still called Song Nina, and met someone I didn't want to see." Speaking of

this, Wei Jinzhi turned to look at her, saying every word Said: "I have something to hide from you."

"My family arranged a marriage with me, but I don't want to. I went to marry you after I found out that I was pregnant. In fact, it has something to do with this matter." After

Wei Jinzhi finished speaking, Some guilt.

It's true that Pei Suyuan was good and moved her heart, but it didn't matter at all, she could

n't lie to herself, and she didn't want to lie to Pei Suyuan again.

But Pei Suyuan didn't care too much after hearing it, but asked her back: "Then, do you like me a little?" It was

completely unexpected that Pei Suyuan didn't even ask a word, Wei Jinzhi stared at her blankly, and answered from his heart : "Yes."

But how many, and to what extent she likes it, she is not sure. Pei Suyuan also understood it, and said slowly: "Wei Jinzhi, try to like

me a little more?"

Double it."

Wei Jinzhi heard it, but didn't make a sound, but repeated what Pei Suyuan said.

Until entering Linshi, Pei Suyuan didn't say a word, and the carriage was very quiet.

Less than half an hour's drive away from the orphanage, Wei Jinzhi took out his mobile phone, connected it to the Bluetooth in the car, and released Pei Suyuan's song "Spark"

. Coupled with Pei Suyuan's loud and clear voice, the song feels positive.

It is Wei Jinzhi's favorite song.

Pei Suyuan unconsciously beat the beat on the steering wheel and hummed along, only to realize that Wei Jinzhi was also singing along.

Her voice is low and deep, which is different from Pei Suyuan's singing, but the more you listen to it, the more interesting it becomes.

Most importantly, Wei Jinzhi is very familiar.

It also sings well.

After one song was played, the next one was still Pei Suyuan's song, and Wei Jinzhi sang along.

When they stopped at the entrance of the orphanage, Wei Jinzhi tuned in and cut off the Bluetooth, and the two looked at each other quietly.

Wei Jinzhi smiled and said: "Actually, I learned these songs very early." "

In the past few years, I don't know how many times I sang them repeatedly."

Pei Suyuan felt his heart beating faster than ever More intensely, she raised her hand and reached out to Wei Jinzhi, the words stuck in her throat, a little hard to say, but she wanted to express.

She approached Wei Jinzhi slowly.

It also has a slight cheese aroma.

This taste is sweeter than what remains in Wei Jinzhi's body.

One is the alpha pheromone that healed her, and the other is the throbbing alpha pheromone.

Wei Jin subconsciously closed her eyes, her fingers gripped the seat nervously, and the alpha breath she felt became more and more obvious.

Knowing that Alpha was very close to her, she even blushed.

"Dong dong dong..." The sound of knocking on the car window woke them up. Pei Suyuan returned to his seat, and Wei Jinzhi also opened his blurred eyes.

The car window was opened, and Xiaofu's head was exposed, and he yelled crisply: "It's a beautiful sister~" "

Sister Yuan brought her beautiful sister back, I'm going to tell Grandma Pei~!!!"

She murmured After a long speech, he walked back with small steps.

After staying in the hospital last time, Xiaofu was severely educated and now she dares not run at all, but fortunately Pei Jing was basking in the sun in the yard, and she was called out before she had gone far.

Pei Jing was wearing the maroon sweater that Pei Suyuan bought for her when she came back a few days ago, her hair was coiled up and she walked to the car with a smile.

Like Xiaofu, she first paid attention to Wei Jinzhi who was closer to the car door, bent over to look inside like a child, then turned her head and said to Xiaofu, "You are really a beautiful sister~~" in the same tone as

Xiaofu They are exactly the same, and when looking at Wei Jinzhi, they are even more gentle, and said with a smile: "Xiao Yuan liked to run after her beautiful sister when she was young, but I didn't expect to bring her home." Wei Jinzhi's

body Slightly stiff, he turned his head and looked at Pei Suyuan with a smile.

Pei Suyuan groaned in her heart, what kind of truth is her mother talking about? !