11-20

11

   Pei Suyuan didn't expect that the caller would be Wei Jinzhi, she stared at the number for a long time and didn't move until the phone automatically hung up, then she clasped the phone tightly on her lap.

Then put his forehead on top.

A few minutes later, the shock came from her forehead. Pei Suyuan looked over with tears in her eyes. It was Zheng Xuncheng. She wiped her face, cleared her throat and connected the phone.

"Uncle..." Although she cleared her throat, her crying voice was still obvious. Zheng Xuncheng paused there for a few seconds before saying, "Xiao Yuan, I will take your mother home first, and you will come back later."

Tears Gathering together again, she couldn't breathe due to the tightness in her chest, and it took her a while to respond in a low voice.

Zheng Xuncheng asked her to drive slowly before hanging up the phone.

Pei Suyuan responded one by one, and then burst into tears.

She's actually... quite fragile.

Such a big person would hide in a corner and cry after being slapped.

It had been more than ten minutes before she wiped away her tears again. She was waiting, waiting for Pei Jing to be taken away by Zheng Xuncheng, so as not to run into her.

When he stood up, Pei Suyuan's squatting feet were numb, he staggered to the wall, and left little by little.

...

After getting in the car, Pei Suyuan was much better.

Thinking of Wei Jinzhi's previous call again, he hesitated whether to call back.

Looking at it, I found that Wei Jinzhi called her two more times, when he was talking with Zheng Xuncheng.

She stayed for a while, but decided not to call back.

Crying for too long, the sound is too obvious.

Pei Suyuan actually didn't want anyone to find out about such a shameful moment.

Zheng Xuncheng can't help it, if Wei Jinzhi's words...

she is afraid of shame.

But after thinking about it, she felt that it was not very good. Pei Suyuan logged on to WeChat, and the first dialog box on WeChat was Wei Jinzhi's WeChat that she passed this morning.

---【I'm not in Xijing, what's the matter? 】

Pei Suyuan locked the screen after sending WeChat, and rushed to the orphanage.

Along the way, she was thinking about Pei Jing, restless while waiting for the red light, and kept pointing the steering wheel with her fingers.

When he got there, Pei Suyuan felt a little dizzy.

After calming down for a long time before entering the door, he called Zheng Xuncheng.

She dared not go up easily.

Zheng Xuncheng told her that Pei Jing had fallen asleep, so she went upstairs quietly.

When Pei Jing was sober today, she still thought that she could sleep with her mother tonight, but now, she could only look at Pei Jing through the glass.

Because Pei Jing's state is unstable, she will be disturbed if she enters easily, so her room has a small glass window.

If it's too big, it will make Pei Jing panic, and if it's too small, you can't see clearly. This glass window is just right.