31-40

31

  The crew's vacation was originally only two days, but Du Chen wasted some time in Jinshi, so the vacation was extended.

During this period, Pei Suyuan didn't plan to go out, but planned to stay at home and read the script, even Yan Xin's invitation was pushed back, Yan Xin was a little unhappy about this, and muttered a few words.

After returning from camping, Pei Suyuan has been busy and has no time to talk to her, and He Qinmian did not appear in her live broadcast room.

Inexplicably irritable, she needs Pei Suyuan's enlightenment.

It was soft and hard, but Pei Suyuan finally agreed to have dinner with her on the last two days of the holiday. Yan Xin deliberately didn't live broadcast that day, and went to the street with Pei Suyuan to eat barbecue.

People who sneered at love set her up for many years, and advised Pei Suyuan to make more money is the last word, but the camping exposed her thoroughly.

So Pei Suyuan didn't have time to talk to her a while ago, and she was too embarrassed to look for Pei Suyuan, but now she was so bored that she had to look for it.

Yan Xin took a sip of beer, and said with a sad face, "Xiao Yuaner, I've been very emo lately.

" With a glass of beer, he told Pei Su what he was stuffy in his heart.

"You said... He Qinmian, she really has nothing to do with Wei Jinzhi?"

Yan Xin held the wine bottle, and when he asked, his eyes were pitiful and aggrieved, Pei Suyuan laughed.

I don't know how to answer her.

It is obviously unrealistic to tell the truth, but she has also said lies.

And that day Wei Jinzhi also said...

"She likes alpha." Pei Suyuan repeated the words, but Yan Xin obviously didn't believe it.

Curling her lips, she hummed and said, "Do you really believe that she likes Alpha?"

Pei Suyuan asked back, "Why don't you believe it?"

Yan Xin couldn't tell why she didn't believe her, but she just felt that there was something wrong between Wei Jinzhi and He Qinmian.

In other words, she doesn't believe that there is a pure friendship between ga!

So he said bluntly: "You saw how intimate their actions were that day."

Pei Suyuan was expressionless: "Our actions are also very intimate."

"Can it be the same? We are both alphas, they What? An alpha and an omega."

Yan Xin drank more and more, and his thoughts began to flow out.

"Where is He Qinmian? I can't forget her for many years, and an alpha like Wei Jinzhi also likes her!!!"

Pei Suyuan explained lazily. After all, there are some reasons that Yan Xin doesn't know, and she likes alphas. Yan Xin couldn't quite understand the matter.

Just like when she told Yan Xin about Sister Moon, Yan Xin asked her, if she was an alpha, would you still like her?

Pei Suyuan wasn't sure, so he didn't answer, but Yan Xin thought she would really like it.

She expressed her incomprehension, and asked her if omega is bad? Fragrant and soft, sweet, pheromone smells good, body is soft, and voice is delicate.