Chapter 19

Kiah Pov

After we arrived at the ball, Luca exited the car. Afterwards he opened my door, took my hand and assisted me in exiting the car. There was a red carpet at the entrance, and valet took the car key. The building was extravagant.

With lights and well kept tress all around

With lights and well kept tress all around. The guests were well dressed and looked expensive. The women were very gorgeous. When we entered the the building it was even more extravagant.

 When we entered the the building it was even more extravagant

From the chandelires to the painting on the wall. Even the floor, tables and the chairs looked expensived.  Wow its like I've really stepped into a fairytale. Not to mention this out of the world handsome man walking at my side. A dream come through indeed.

Luca POV

As Kiah and I walked in, I couldn't help but notice the appreciative looks she was getting from the men. Some were shamelessly undressing her with their eyes and the lust eminating from them were tangible. The ladies on the other hand gave her jealous and dirty looks. Even the chatter in the ballroom increased as we entered. But who could blame them, this beauty by my side was unmatched, she has no rival. I led us to a corner where so our backs were against the wall but we had a full view of the ballroom. I wasn't really feeling social tonight but when have I ever. I scanned the room for one person and one person only Tito. Just then a waiter came over to us, I took two glasses of the champayne and handed one to Kiah.

"Thank you"
"Your welcome"

She drank all the champayne in one gulp.

"Are you nervous?"
"Yes".
"Dont be".
"I will try".
"You look breath taking angel".
"Thank you, after all your the one that told the stylist to dress me in black".
"Yes I did becuase after I saw you in the mini black when you went out with Alex I couldn't stop thinking about it".

Not to mention I was very angry that you dressed sexy to go out with Alex. I was furious... wait I still am. I should break Alex's other arm for my satisfaction.

"Oh thats why you broke his arm?".
"No I did that out of jealousy".
"I can't believe you just said that".
"Me neither", it was my time to down all my drink.
"But why?", she had a puzzled look on her face.
"I like you very much ", I slapped myself mentally.
"I... like you too". she said with a shy smile.
I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. We gazed into each others eyes and continued to smile like fools. I was getting a warm tingling feeling in my stomach. What's happening to me?"