Chapter 21

Luca Pov

She stood before with her angelic face. A rare beauty who was tormenting my heart and soul.

"I watched Scott Pilgrim VS the World"

She had a shocked expression on her face.

"And?"

" I don't have 7 exes and the few women I was involved with you don't have to fight them. I want you... I want this between us to work".

"Well... that was forward"

" Go on a date with me tonight let's talk and get to know each other better"

"OK sounds good"

"Be ready at 7 pm"

****************************************************************************************************

Kiah Pov

It's finally time to get ready for my date with Luca. I go through my closet to find something sexy maybe a dress to knock Luca off balance. Oh yes, that sounds good, I've found just the thing. I put on my red spaghetti strap dress with gold heels. I peered with a gold clutch and gold accessories. I was looking like a diamond if I may say so myself. 

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and there Luca was. Looking drop-dead gorgeous as always. He was wearing a semi-formal fit. He was looking me over from head to with a smirk he said,

" Is all this for me?"

I smiled and nodded yes.

He held his arm out for me and I took it. We descended the stairs, I was feeling giddy. Can someone this established be interested in me? When we were at the bottom of the staircase he pulled me into a hug and sniffed my hair. He whispered in my ears,

"You look good enough to eat"

I inhaled deeply. He kissed my forehead.

Luca Pov

I knocked on Kiah's door and she opened it. She was wearing a sexy number that could drive any righteous man crazy. I was tempted to tear her dress off and see what treasures she was keeping secret. I asked her if all of this was for me and she nodded yes. I wonder if she knows the weight of her statement. I am a firm believer in taking what is mine. I stretched my hand out to her before I did something rash and she took it. After we arrived at the bottom of the staircase I pulled her close and sniffed her. She smelled like red roses and Christmas. I want to see if she tastes like it too. I wonder how she would feel about spending this date in bed. Shit, I am hard as a rock. I told her she looked good enough to eat. I feel like the wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. I wonder if she wants to ride my... I inhaled deeply and kissed her on her forehead. I pulled back before I lost control.

"Shall we?"

"Yes"

We arrived at the 5-star restaurant. Kiah was looking around excitedly. The receptionist smiled and asked for our reservations. I gave my name and she led us to our table we sat down and Kiah smiled at me.