CHAPTER 39: Flashbacks

(includes smuts)

"you can't catch me Yeonhoon hyung !!"

Minchul ran across the living room while Yeonhoon, Yeonjun's son who was staying for the night, chased after him. Beomgyu smiled while washing the dishes. He loved hearing his son laugh and giggle.

"I'm going to end you !! BANG !!"

"AAAA"

Minchul screamed and fell on the floor. As soon as Beomgyu heard the thud sound, his heart started racing and his mind flooded with flashbacks.

-"h-hyung *hiccup* i- i told you to b-be safe- i-"-

Beomgyu turned around with tears in his eyes, that were now red. He ran towards Minchul who was lying on the floor with his eyes closed.

"MINCHUL !! CHOI MINCHUL !! W-WHAT HAPPENED ?? GET UP !! TAEHYUN !! TAEHYUN !! COME HERE !! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MIN-"

"hahahaha appa, why are you crying ?? we were just playing the mafia game-"

Minchul stood up, laughing along with Yeonhoon.

"IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU ?"

Minchul flinched at the sudden voice change of Beomgyu. This was the first time he saw Beomgyu this furious. Beomgyu held his arms together, harshly.

"don't ever. play this game again. YOU GET ME ?!"

Minchul nodded while crying and shaking. Taehyun came out of the bathroom, running towards them. It all got over till the time Taehyun came. Beomgyu walked past him and locked the bedroom door.

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu's figure that walked inside the room. He turned around and walked towards Minchul, bending down and wiping his tears.

"what happened love ? tell appa what happened"

Minchul told Taehyun everything and Taehyun sighed, pitying the boy. He put Minchul and Yeonhoon to sleep and knocked on his bedroom door.

"hyung ? open the door.....babe...."

Beomgyu opened the door and walked back to the bed. Taehyun locked the door and sat beside him.

"hyung... it's not gonna work like this right ?"

Beomgyu hugged Taehyun, crying on his shoulder. Taehyun hugged him tightly, rubbing his back.

"you need time ?"

"y-yeah...i just don't know..."

"it'll be alright hyung"

"i *sob* i need you..."

Taehyun pulled away and straddled him. He kissed his earlobe softly and slowly. Beomgyu sneaked his hands inside Taehyun's t-shirt, feeling his warm skin at the back.

Taehyun melted into Beomgyu's soft touch and started sucking his neck. Beomgyu tangled his fingers in Taehyun's hair, giving him more access to his neck. Taehyun pushed him back and removed his t-shirt.

Beomgyu stared at his toned abs as if he was seeing them for the first time. He could never get enough of Taehyun. He brought his hands up to touch his body, but before he could, Taehyun intertwined their hands and pinned them to the sides, crashing his lips on Beomgyu's.

He grinded his ass on Beomgyu's crotch, making him groan. The kiss was hot and messy. Taehyun pulled away and started unbuttoning Beomgyu's shirt impatiently. As soon as he saw Beomgyu's bare skin, he attacked it, licking and biting a few spots.

Beomgyu's eyes rolled back and his body had electric currents running all over. Taehyun pulled down Beomgyu's shorts and rubbed his huge cock. Beomgyu groaned and pulled Taehyun up with his hair, kissing him roughly.

He removed Taehyun's sweatpants along with his boxers and threw them across the room. Taehyun moaned against their lips when he felt their bare bodies rubbing against each other. He aligned himself and pulled away from the kiss, slowly sinking down Beomgyu's cock.

"a-aahng~"

He stopped for some time after taking his full length in. He slowly started rolling his hips, bouncing on top of Beomgyu while moaning loudly.

"f-fuck- did you grow bigger or s-something- a-aah~ aahng~"

Taehyun asked, bouncing faster. Beomgyu groaned and held his hips to support his movements.

"how am i supposed to know that- fuck-"

"aah- hyung~ ngh~"

Taehyun bounced faster, keeping his hands on Beomgyu's chest for support. His moans got louder and he dropped on Beomgyu's chest, running out of energy. His movements became slow while he breathed heavily.

Beomgyu held his hips and started thrusting up in him. Taehyun sucked Beomgyu's chest and muffled his moans while his nails dug into Beomgyu's shoulders.

"fuck baby- aghh you're so tight"

Taehyun cummed with a few more thrusts and moaned loudly. Beomgyu switched their positions and swung Taehyun's legs on his shoulders, thrusting at an insanely fast pace.

"AAH~ H-HYUNG~ AAHNG~"

Beomgyu covered Taehyun's mouth, knowing he was gonna scream even louder with the upcoming thrusts.

"you're gonna wake the kids up baby- aah fuck"

Taehyun bit Beomgyu's hand, arching his back. His tears rolled down his cheeks and he felt like he was in heaven. Beomgyu thrusted a few more times, abusing his hole and riding out his orgasm.

He cummed inside Taehyun while Taehyun cummed all over them. He fell on top of him and kissed him slowly. Taehyun breathed in Beomgyu's neck and hugged him tightly, not wanting to move.

Beomgyu picked him up and took him to the bathroom. Both of them had a warm bath and went back to the room. Beomgyu laid Taehyun back in bed and tugged him in before walking out of the room. He quietly entered Minchul's room and walked closer to the bed.

He found both the boys sleeping peacefully and sat beside Minchul. He caressed his face, placing a soft kiss on his forehead and whispered before getting up.

"I'm sorry...i hope you can forgive appa..."

He walked out, closing the door. As soon as he turned around, he saw Taehyun standing there and sighed, hugging him. They laid on the bed together and covered themselves up with the sheets.

Taehyun laid his head on Beomgyu's chest while both of them stared up at the ceiling.

"I'll apologize in the morning"

"you'll have to...he got really scared"

"i know...he saw my worst side today...the side i didn't want him to see...is he going to hate me now ?"

"hyung...he's your son and he loves you just as much you love him...he is really young but he will understand"

Beomgyu nodded and kissed Taehyun's head before snuggling closer to him.

✷—✷—✷

you guys already know what's gonna happen but there'll be some changes so... wait for a while ^^

This book is coming to an end shhashjahaaj 🥺🥺

Thank You for Reading ♡