File a complaint

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was in my study doing some work, when suddenly some commotion came from the other side of the door. I turned my head to listen to them before shaking some of the burned cigarette of the bud.

Apperantly the two of them where arguing about the fact that Roe was not allowed inside because she was covered in dirt

Apperantly the two of them where arguing about the fact that Roe was not allowed inside because she was covered in dirt. Probably only needs to take her shoes of in the entry way and then Roe could come inside, she often came home with mud covered shoes or boots when she went out riding. So I thought it was the same case with this and I decided to not intervene. After all Roelynn has been told to take of muddy shoes before. In the begining she would often refuse but normally after some time will take the shoes off. This time, it took really long. So with a deep sigh I stood up to make Roelynn take her shoes off. Although when I came into the entry way and Francis moved aside to show Roelynn who was standing outside. I realized why the arguing was taking so long. Roelynn's was covered from head to toe in mud basically. "Would you believe me if I told you that my clothes were already covered in dirt?" She questioned hopefull, "no" I told her without wasting a second. "Damn" she whispered underneath her breath. I had to contain a laugh after hearing her dissapointment. I turned to Francine "I'll handle it, you can prepare for dinner" I told her. She nodded and turned around to walk away. "Alright now" I began and looked down at her as I put my hands up my hips, "we, young lady, are going to hose you off outside". Before I could even make a move she commented "that's child abuse!". "Its just water" I replied giving her a push, "which is freezing!" she remarked, "then, file in a complaint" I told her as I continued to push her towards the garden hose. It was warm weather so it wasn't that big of a deal, although Roe would argue otherwise. I turned the tap on and lightly sprayed the water over Roelynn. All the while Roe held an angry glare at me with her arms across her chest. Eventually she was clean enough and I laid the garden hose back down on the ground and turned around so I could turn the tap off. Then suddenly I felt cold water hitting me back and Roelynn laughing hysterically. I quickly scrambled to turn the tap off and let out a reliefed sigh when I felt the spray of water stop. I turned my head to face Roelynn who stood with a cheeky grin on her face as she held the garden hose. "You cheeky bugger. I'm soaked" I told her loudly, trying my best to contian my laughter. It was a funny move on her part, which I could appreciate. "I have been told that you can file a complaint, daddy" she remarked showing me a toothy grin. Which made me hang my head with a laugh. "Fair enough" I answered while grabbing two towels from the horse-tack room. We both dried ourselves off enough that we wouldn't drip on my wooden floor and carpets. As soon as we where back inside the house I had told her to go change. Which she did without making a fuss, thank god.

Later that evening I was just having a chat with Polly. When suddenly Roelynn came walking in, holding her notebook. "What do you have there?" Polly questioned her. "It's for daddy" she announched and handed me the notebook, before immediatly taking off again. Not caring to see if I would actually check the book or not. Leaving both of us confused and kind of suspicious aswell. I grabbed my glasses and put them on before grabbing the notebook to take a look inside.

 I grabbed my glasses and put them on before grabbing the notebook to take a look inside

I chuckled when I saw what she had written inside of it. "What did she write?" Polly questioned with curiousity. "She filed a complaint and to erase the complaint Roe write that she won't have to eat her vegetables for 2 days" I said laughing and shaking my head at the fact that Roe actually did infact wrote her own compaint. "Why did she-?" Polly asked not being able to finish her scentence because she began to laugh along with me, "oh you don't want to know". But eventually I told her about why Roelynn had filed her complaint. "Be carefull, Tommy. She is turning into a little you" she said laughing.

Published: 2nd of June 2023

What kind of story would you all like for this? Im a bit stuck, only came up with that Roe's child mischief will get her into big trouble (like below)

-like she messes with someone who wants revenge because of it.
-she gets in trouble and needs to find her way home on her own (like gets on a wrong train for example)
-or something completely else