Hakkiaxchifuyu don't jump

Chifuyu Pov: I was on my way home crossing the bridge from takemichi house when I saw a certain blue hair boy by the bridge looking like he was going to jump. Hey what do think you doing? I ask as I got closer to the boy but when I got closer I realized it was hakkia. Chifuyu? Hakkia ask as he realizes the boy trying to stop him was chifuyu. Hakkia what the fuck are you doing? Get over here on the other side before you fall! Exclaim chifuyu with a worry tone. No chifuyu I can't stand him anymore I'm to scared... and I hate myself for being scared of him for not being able to fight him back. This is the only way to get rid of the pain. Hakkia said as he step closer to the edge.

At first chifuyu didn't understand what hakkia meant until it hit him hakkia was talking about his brother. Chifuyu knew that hakkia brother wasn't a good man but he didn't expect him to be that bad were he's making his own brother want to take his life. Hakkia brother please don't jump it's not worth it please. Beg chifuyu as he felt tears being to fall out of his eyes to the thought of losing one of his friends. No you don't understand stand what he's like chifuyu he's a monster can't any more I hate him and I hate myself. Now hakkia was also crying. Your right hakkia I don't know what's it like to have a brother like yours. But I do know what its like to hate yourself and want to kill yourself. Chifuyu said with his head down. He too was at so point wanting to kill him self. R-really? Ask hakkia confused on what the blonde hair boy said. Yup I wanted to kill my self too. I use to get bullied pretty badly cause I was poor. And when they found out my dad died made it even worse. And now looking back at it those kids we're pretty messed up for that... chifuyu said as he realized what his past bullies did to him. Then I at that point I just wanted to die so badly but I didn't cause I realized that my mom would be left alone. So I started to act more tough by becoming my bullies bullies and wearing that stupid hairstyle. You remember that? Ask chifuyu as he laugh remembering how he use to look like. Yeah I do. You did kinda look funny. Hakkia said as he too began to laugh. Kinda!? Dude I literally looked like a bull with that hair style! Exclaim chfiuyu with his hands. Oh my gosh you did haha! Now hakkai was far away from the edge laugh hard at what chifuyu said. Yeah then that's when I met baji-San then you guys and I was so happy I didn't take my life or else I wouldn't have meet you guys! Chifuyu was now hugging hakkia and crying a little.

So please don't jump. Don't even think about jumping! And if you do then call me and tell me how your feeling okay? Said chifuyu as he shook hakkia. Yes chfiuyu I understand and I'm so grateful that you were here cause I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here. Hakkia exclaim as he hug chifuyu.  Us and toman will figure out something with your brother. Probably give him a good ass kicking for missing with you! Chfiuyu said as he hug hakkia tighter. And for now you can stay at house okay? Ask chifuyu as he separated a little from the hug to look a hakkia. That's fine with me chfiuyu I would love for that! Now hakkia was tightening the hug more.

And with that the two young boys head off to the cat lover house. Not knowing that they unlocked a bond that would never be able to break.