Mistuyaxchifuyu I need a model

Today Mikey held a meeting and this meeting was just a normal meeting that everyone was use to. But this meeting was for one of Mikeys closest friend. A certain short purple hair guy also know as Mistuya a boy know for his great fashion sense. Mistuya wanted a model but he needed help with it and with the help of his dearest friend Mikey. LISTEN EVERYONE BE QUITE! Mikey yelled as everyone went quiet. My friend here Mistuya needs a model and one of you fools are going to be his model. Mikey exclaim with a board expression on his face. Everyone nodded in unison as Mikey let mistuya do the rest of the work.

Mistuya wasn't having the best of luck finding his new model until a blonde boy came to the meeting late and was panting with one of the most beautiful skin white like the snow along with blueish eyes with a hint of green with his blonde fluffy hair other known as chifuyu. Sorry I was late guys I couldn't find my toman outfit! Chifuyu is exclaim with a blush as he bow. Ahh partner there you are just in time mistuya is trying to find a model. Said takemichi as he hug chifuyu from behind but immediately was remove as baji push him away from his little vice captain. Chifuyu please be my model you one of the most gorgeous people I've ever meant. Ask mistuya as he crease chfiuyu cheeks with a little hint of blush. W-what me are you sure I never  model before what if I mess up the whole thing!? Chifuyu said as he started mumbling on about all the ways it could go wrong. Hey,hey chifuyu I swear it's going to be fine all you got to do is practice and that's what I'm here for is to teach you. Mistuya said as he got close to chifuyu to make sure he's fine.
(Time skips at mistuya house cause I'm lazy)

U-umm mistuya are you sure about this? Don't you think it's showing to much skin? Ask chifuyu as he tried to cover his self with his hands with a blush. Of course not chifuyu don't be silly now. Let me show you how to pose now. Said mistuya as he approached chifuyu with a smirk.

Mistuya approaches chifuyu from behind as he made chfiuyu pose. You know chifuyu you would look a lot better doing these poses in my bed~ mistuya said as he started to touch chifuyu thighs. Chifuyu upon hearing this decided to play along with mistuya. Oh really you think so? Then why don't we go to your bed and try them out~ chifuyu said as he lean more into mistuya for his touch. On the other hand mistuya was surprise by the blonde boy but didn't waste any time and rush the blonde boy to his room for a night foul of love. Not only did chifuyu become mistuya model but also his lover.  

   Sorry it was short 😅 but here some pictures

All not mine

All not mine