Mikeyxchifuyu mafia husband

Who knew that chifuyu would be the beloved husband of one of the most fear and dangerous mafia boss also know as Mikey. The plan was for chifuyu to get close to Mikey and try to convince him to come back to toman for they all can help him. But the plan got a little bit stitch up when chifuyu and Mikey started falling in love with each other. So some of the plan work some could say.

Chifuyu~honey what are we doing today? Ask Mikey as he clung to chifuyu in their now share bedroom. Well...we are suppose to go see the boys from toman...and we'll you know kinda fixe things up. Said chifuyu trying to word it his best so for not to make Mikey feel uncomfortable in any way. How about we go on a little movie date instead? Ask Mikey not wanting to face toman and explain he whole disappearance. Mikey no last time we went to the movies you almost killed a guy. And also you need to talk to them at least try for me. Ask chifuyu with a smile.

Fine we're go see them today..and also the only reason why that guy almost lost his life was because he was looking at you to much for my liking. Said Mikey as he hug chifuyu closer. Your so overprotective of me sometimes. Said chifuyu as he playfully rolled his eyes. Hmm? But I thought you like it didn't you say it was so hot~ Mikey tease as he brought his and chifuyu's faces closer to each other. As Mikey did so chifuyu couldn't help but be flustered by his husband actions. O-oh shut up. Chifuyu said trying his best no to stutter but failing immediately.

But if you want me to go to the little get together and be nice then...you have to wear that hot little bunny costume I got you~ after hearing that chifuyu face immediately turns red remembering what outfit Mikey was referring too. F-fine but only if you act good understand? Ask chifuyu as he look at his husband with lovingly eyes. Yes understood my love~ oh and just letting you know you are going to be wearing that bunny costume. Said Mikey with a big grin on his face as chifuyu just hides his face in Mikey shoulder.

J-just shut up a-already and let's get dress. Chifuyu said as he got up and went to their shared closet to pick his and Mikey's outfit for the get together. Sounds great sweetie~ I'll have sanzu get our car ready. Mikey said as he he called sanzu to get the car ready.

(Ps in the end chifuyu in up in the bunny custom)

Not mine

Not mine

If you have anymore stories ideas please tell me 🙏🏽 and sorry it was short.