Lost kitten chifuyuxsanzu

Chifuyu was having one of the worst days of his life, his little cat peke j is missing, he has check with baji but no luck there, he has check peke j's favorite hang out spots but no luck there either.

Chifuyu was feeling like crying, peke j has been lost for three hours now, three hours of Chifuyu looking for him and possibly peke j out there all alone scared.

Chifuyu decided maybe to take a little break and think again where peke j could be, Chifuyu sat down on one of the benches by the park letting out a shaky breath, trying his best not to cry. But boy if only Chifuyu really knew where is beloved cat was or more like with.

🐈‍⬛Peke j🐈‍⬛

Peke j was having a very peaceful day, laying down on chifuyu's bed laziness taking over his little cat's body as he look up at the ceiling, waiting for his owner to come home. Until his little cat's ears heard a squeak, coming from his owner half open window giving him enough space to come in and come out.

As peke j pick up his head a little to look at what the squeak came from, and there the little cat saw a small white mouse at his owner's window looking at him with its beaded eyes, making peke j's become to have furry, for what ever reason.

In the next quick movement peke j was on his paws chasing the mouse in his owners room now, "how dare this mouse enters owners house, without permission" the cat thought to himself as he cause the mouse around as the mouse went out the window now, still having peke j chasing it, leading in more into different parts of the town he never explored before.

Peke j has finally lost track of the mouse, out of breath, now laying down on his back, half tried but now realizing he is not somewhere he knows, now alerted on his paws looking around the new place wondering where he was, until he heard some footsteps heading towards him, which scared the feline really bad making him hiss at the newcomer and taking his claws out.

As the newcomer came closer to the feline, little peke h started to see who it clearly was now as he came out of the shadows, it was a pink hair boy with longer hair then his other farther baji, the young man had a mask onto, peke j recognized him, he didn't know what the boys name was, but he has seen the boy in his owners house, whenever he had his friends over, he would be the one on the couch, usually on his phone not paying attention to any of the others.

_peke j? Is that you?_ said sanzu as he approached the cat, as the cat jumped into his arms not caring if he barely know the man who knew his name. _ahh, so it is you peke j_ said sanzu as he lightly petted the cat. _what are you doing here without your little mother?_ ask sanzu as he carry the cat out of the ally he found him in.

_meow_ said the cat tiredly, as he rested his head on the boys arm closing his eyes. Sanzu watch the cat close his eyes, causing him to smile so slightly but his mask was hiding it for him. _hmm, you seem very tried, we should get you back to chifuyu_ said sanzu mostly to himself.

As sanzu was walking for about now ten minutes going back to where he knows where chifuyu stays out, since the cat was quite far away from his home, as they walk they were passing through the park when all of the sudden the cat jump out of the pink hair man's arms running to some unknown place, making sanzu fallow him.

When sanzu finally caught up to him he seen the cat now with its owner, chifuyu as he could see a happy chifuyu hugging peke j tightly as he kiss his head, making sanzu wish that was him but then shaking that feeling out.

_oh peke j where were you?_ ask chifuyu sniffing from earlier when he was crying, causing peke j to start meowing as if he was talking to his owner, chifuyu just look at peke j a little confused since he didn't know what the cat was saying, until he had a urge to look up and see a sanzu standing by one of the trees, chifuyu got up and went towards sanzu.

_sanzu? was it you who brought peke j back?_ ask chifuyu with a slight blush from the idea of sanzu bringing his cat back to him. With the look Chifuyu gave sanzu cause the older man to blush but his mask hide it from the younger boy.

_uhh yeah I found his far from here actually, and I recognized him, so I thought to bring him back to you...._ sanzu said a little nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck looking down at the younger boy.

_thank you very much, I really do appreciate it._ chifuyu said as he bow to the older man with a blush in his cheeks. _oh you really don't have to thank me chifuyu, it was nothing......._ said sanzu not wanting chifuyu bow for him, it just felt funny to him.

_oh well I was thinking of inviting you to my house as another thank you but if you don't want to I understand....._ said chifuyu a little upset as he put his head down a little. _oh well if you put it that way then....I'll like to come._said sanzu not wanting to see the younger one upset.

Chifuyu smile hearing this as he hold on to sanzu arm as they walk off to his house, as he slightly lean his head in sanzu arm.

Sanzu was surprised at chifuyu's closeness to him, but he smile to himself thinking how he could enjoy this more than he thought.....