Drakenxchifuyu a friend friends

It was a normal day in the toman the founders and closet members where hanging out at takemichs house it was all going normal Mikey eating anything sweet. Baji looking like he's about to beat up takemich. Angry and mitSuya playing against each other in a game and both smiley and hakki cheering. Pan chin and peyhan sleeping and draken watching it all on the couch.

Until there was a knock on a door. Draken was going to answer the door but for him takemich open it before he could get to it. Partner!!!!!! Ahhhhh! I didn't think you would make it? Said takemich a little confused but happy that his friend is here. Yeah I had some free time so I decided to come over for a little bit. Said the newcomer as takemich invited him in the house.

Guys! I want to introduce you to my best friend in the whole world chifuyu. Takemich said. Why hello chifuyu it's very nice to meet you, my name is Mikey~. said mikey with a flirty smile. Why hello to you too mikey. Chifuyu smile at Mikey and laugh a little to. Fuyu is that you? Baji ask as he left chifuyu up off the ground and hug him tightly. Hey! Be careful with my partner! Yelled takemich but sonly lowered his head cause of the death stare baji gave him.

After baji drop chifuyu everyone flooded chifuyu with hello's and questions but the only one who wasn't up there was draken for some odd reason draken just froze when he saw chifuyu. To him chifuyu look like a goddess disguise as a human. And draken wanted to rip that disguise off of him and fuck until he can't walk for months.

So draken got up and wen straight to chifuyu pushing smiley and hakki in the process. Draken what the fuck dude!? Ask smiley as hakki look at him rudely. Draken just ignore the two as he grab chifuyu hands and put them to his chest. Ands ask chifuyu....

Would you be my boyfriend!

Sorry it was short I was kinda dry