Jealous souyaxchifuyu

Au: everyone is alive and the time is after the fight with the black dragons. Some info souya and chifuyu have been dating for three months now.

Our dearest couple were hanging out in the youngest of the two room as chifuyu was playing with his little lovable cat aka peke j and as souya was reading one of chifuyu manga's well actually watching his cute little boyfriend play with the feline

Souya was never really a big animal person crazy as it sounds since he was one of the nicest and kind hearted people in his gang right along with his little boyfriend

_hey hun_ souya said to his boyfriend as he got up from the floor he was sitting on and as he went onto his little boyfriend bed where he was sitting at and sitting right by him.

_hi dear_ chifuyu said not really paying attention to her boyfriend as he continues to play with his little feline

As chifuyu play with peke j souya was staring hard at them and surprisingly chifuyu didn't notice but our little cat did and he made sure to rub it in souya face that he has chifuyu attention.

_baby do you still love me?_ ask the oldest of the two as he sat right behind the younger one and hugging him from the behind making chifuyu a little confused as his boyfriend is the shy type.

_of course I do souya, what makes you think I don't?_ ask a little upset Chifuyu since he thinks his boyfriend thinks he doesn't love him anymore.

Souya smiles to himself after hearing his little boyfriend reaction _it just seems like you rather spend time without me and specifically with peke j_ souya said as he made a bad face at the feline, going un noticed by chifuyu but not by peke j as he give the blue hair boy a hiss.

_peke j do not hiss at your uncle!_ said chifuyu as he scolded peke j for hissed at souya and as the cat put his head down. Souya was smiling as his little fake blonde boyfriend scolded his cat until he realized what the blond said.

_what do you mean uncle? Shouldn't I be his father?_ ask the blue hair boy as he made his boyfriend face him.

_w-well baji-San I-is his father, since both me and him take c-care of him_ stated chifuyu a little nervous as he watch his blue hair boyfriend become jealous of his friend and co parent baji.

_you could of at least call me the step father but no you said uncle?!_  yelled a little annoyed and jealous souya. _souya don't yell!_ said a now upset chifuyu as he scolded his boyfriend. _sorry love_ said souya as he lowered his voice but then sonly souya made his boyfriend sit on his lap as he nuzzles his face in chifuyu neck causing chifuyu to blush.

_souya what has got into you?_ ask chifuyu but not complaining since he like his boyfriend more daring side right now. _nothing_ mumbles souya as he lightly and softly began to kiss chifuyu neck making the younger blush more and giggle.

As chifuyu was receiving kisses from his boyfriend on the neck he began to put the pieces together on why souya was acting so strange _souya are you jealous?_ ask chifuyu with a little smile as he turn around to look his boyfriend. _what no of course not!_ lied souya as he crossed his arms and looked the other way as he try not to meet his little boyfriend eyes.

_awww! Souya you are!_ yelled chifuyu as he hugged his boyfriend head very tightly almost suffocating the poor boy. _c-chifuyu my love you a-are suffocating me_ said the blue hair boy between breaths, right when chifuyu heard souya said those words he let go very quickly of souya head. _sorry_ said the fake blond as he looked down a little embarrassed for almost suffocating his boyfriend. _its okay chifuyu_ said the blue hair boy as he looked at his boyfriend sweetly.

_aww babe this is why I love you!_ said chifuyu causing the oldest one of the two to blush. _come here_ said the youngest as he scoot back a little telling his boyfriend to put his head on his lap for he can massage his head. As the blue hair boy heard his little boyfriend words he excitedly put his head down on chifuyu lap as the smaller boy began to massage his head nice and softly.

_you know I only love you souya_ said chifuyu as he creased souya head. _you don't have to be jealous of baji-San nor peke j_ Chifuyu said with a little giggle at the last part. _I know but it's so hard when you and baji have a bunch of chemistry together and don't get me started on peke j_ said souya as he looked at peke j who was laying on his cat bed.

_souya leave my damn cat alone_ said chifuyu with a little playful tone. _and you don't have to worry my love about he is like a older brother and he is to dumb for me_ said chifuyu playfully making souya laugh. _good to know_ said souya still laughing a little. As chifuyu heard what souya said and smile at him and lowered his head to give souya a little peck on the lips since souya head was still on chifuyu lap.

As chifuyu did that souya took his hand and said place it on the back of chifuyu head pushing him more into the kiss.

As the kiss broke chifuyu was blushing as souya had a little smirk, seeing souya smirk chifuyu blushed more and hide his face with his hands. As souya seen his boyfriend hide his face with a blush he couldn't help but let out a laugh.

_your so cute chifuyu I love you_ said souya in complete seriousness catching chifuyu of guard for a second. _I love you too souya_

                                🐈‍⬛The end🐈‍⬛