British? Chifuyux????

Today was a nice and not make day for the toman team, but there was going to be a new member to the gang. A young boy with a British accent, now the young boy that was name John.

"Listen up! Everyone there will be a new member joining our team, but he does have a accent. So with that I do not want NO ONE to be making fun of him! Understand!?" Mikey asked the toman man, and as they all agreed to his response.

Later on that day it was the main toman captains and vice captains ready to meet the new members. As the new member came In everyone  started talking to him, and introduced them selfs to him, but one person and that was chifuyu. Now chifuyu was there, he was watching the new guy John from a far, and watch him talk to his friends in his British accent.

Until John came up to him giving chifuyu one of his best smile. "And may I know what ya name is cutie?" Ask John as he gave chifuyu a wink, already giving himself enemy's without even realizing it.

"Why hello love! My name is chifuyu!" Chifuyu said in his best British accent, making everyone look at him confuse.

"Oh my gosh!? Mikey didn't tell me there was another British person out here!" Said John as he nudged chifuyu. "Oh he didn't now?" Chifuyu said back still acting.

"Wait no John chifuyu isn't British, chfiuyu cut that out." Said mitsuya as he gave chifuyu serious look. "What do ya mean about that huh? I am British! You fucking rat, why do ya guys always have to make fun of me!?" Chifuyu said with a now sad British accent.

"Hey now! Don't you dare think about disrespecting our people!" Said John believing  chifuyu. "Yeah you rats don't disrespect our people!" Said chifuyu as he hug John.

"Chifuyu isn't British John!" Said hakka. "And chifuyu stop hugging that ugly shit!"  yelled an jealous baji.

"Chifuyu is that ture?" Ask John as him and chifuyu continue to hug. "John buddy would you really believe them over your dearest and bestest friend ever?" Ask chifuyu as he look up and John.

"You two just met!" Yelled an irritated draken. "Well it felt like we knew each other for years right chifuyu?" Ask John as he look and chifuyu hoping for back up. "Yeah me and John have this very strong bond and relationship." Said chifuyu still acting, as both Mikey and Kazutora were laughing while angry was holding back his twin from hurting the the new John guy, as others were just fed up with it.

"Come on John let's leave these losers." Said chifuyu as him and John walked out together like a rich couple.

The end.

Sorry it was short and kind of dry.