Cupcake chifuyuxall

Today was a normal Toman day for the young gang. They just came back from a meeting, so now they are just relaxing and talking. But there was one certain blond head, cat lover that was missing, and that was chifuyu.

"Has anyone seen chifuyu?" Baji ask as kazutora look around for the little blond. "Actually now that you mention it I haven't seen chifuyu either." Said mistuya, with a nodding hakki.  As the rest of the gang was discussing on where little fuyu could be that's when takemichi decided to speak on where his little partner could be.

"If I wasn't wrong earlier today chifuyu told me that he wanted to show us something." Said takemichi. "He wanted to show us something?" Ask Mikey as he stuffed his face with some random snacks he had on him, as draken watched in frustration as he got crumbs all over.

As draken was about to scold Mikey for the mess he was making he was interrupted by Chifuyu coming in, more like running in like a excited child on Christmas morning.

"Guys! Guys! Look at my new pet!" Chifuyu said as a very fluffy bear came in looking like it was ready to attack anybody who came in its way.

When the best came in the very first thing everyone did was go to the very far place of the room from the bear, as some screamed when they saw it like pah and michi , hakki.

"What the fuck chifuyu! You can't bring a bear here!" Scream draken as he feared his life. "What ya mean bear? This isn't a bear its a tibetan mastiff." Said chifuyu as he rubbed the bear face and kissed its nose, as the bear gave everyone a deadly stare.

"Fuyu partner, that isn't a dog, that's a BEAR!" Scream takemichi pointing at the bear.

"PARTNER! She is not a it! She is a girl!" Chifuyu said offended that his dearest partner called his new pet a it, as he pulled out a little pink bow out of his pocket, and clipped it in new pet hair.

"Isn't that right cupcake?" Ask Chifuyu as he patted cupcakes cheeks.

"THAT!?" Everyone scream as they watch Chifuyu pet the wild be and it not bite his head off. "Chifuyu, sweet sweet little angel, you can't be serious and want that thing to live with you?" Said Kazutora, looking at the bear as it drool and look into space.

"Tora! She has a name! And don't call her it!" Chifuyu said as he covered the bear ears. "You might hurt her feelings!" "Fuyu she doesn't have feelings!" Yelled angry, surprising. "It's just a dumb bear who doesn't have any feelings, and you just got lucky that it didn't bite ya head off!" Angry finished, putting his hand on top of his mouth to stop him from saying anything else.

As angry let chifuyu know how everyone felt about chifuyu's new pet it was salience for a good whole minute, until it was broken by a couple of sniffles. Everyone look up at the founder of the sniffles, finding a little chifuyu with teary eyes trying to hid them with his sleeves, with the sight of him making anyone want to scoop him up and hug him.

"W-well if that's how you guys feel about it maybe I should just leave!" Said chifuyu as he ran off, the boys were going to go after him but were stop by cupcake, who didn't seem to happy at the fact they made her new owner cry.

...

"Damn....I would have never knew I would get beat up by a bear." Said baji laying on the floor with the rest of the boys that looked like they just got walked all over. "Me neither.."said Mikey as he lay right by baji.

"This wouldn't have happened if someone keep their mouth shut." Said hakki as he glared at angry.  "Hey don't blame my brother! He said what we all were thinking!" Said the oldest of the twins.

"Smiley is right...." Said mistuya this time. "We should apologize." Said draken getting up from the floor, with Mikey and pah , peh.

"We should! I'll get him new manga!" Yelled baji as he pulled Kazutora up who was still exhausted.

"Yeah and me and my brother will get him some sweets!" Said angry as him and his brother high five.

"Great! It's a plan!" Yelled Mikey as they all did a group high five.

Let's just hope cupcake lets them see little fuyu.
The End